Does anyone else buy lots of the same items of clothing ?

If I find a top I like, usually black or navy plain and stretch comfy material for example.  I will buy 5 or more of them so I can keep wearing them without having to wear different clothing. 

Does anyone else do this?

• I like loose clothes but underneath I wear something fitted. This is best solution for me. 

• I have several sets of the same types of clothing. So for example I have six sets of leggings from the same company, but they all have different patterns. 

• I wish had bought multiple identical items because when I realise I really like an item of clothing and I go back to the same store I often find that they no longer stock it.

• My family make fun of me all the time for buying multiples or the same in different colours. 
    I am also very particular about how they fit as well, I like fitted clothing and cannot bear baggy clothes against my skin. From what I have read many times I know that most seem to prefer loose clothing which makes them feel comfortable but it’s the complete opposite for me. 
    As someone else has mentioned Chris Packhams wardrobe blew me away, it was amazing. 

• Yes yes yes! Very definitely!

• I loved the way he organised his t-shirt wardrobe by colour. And that everything was basically the same.

Mine is blue striped t shirts for summer, and checked shirts in winter. I have three pairs of pants I rotate across the year.

• To be honest......the mood I'm in right now......you could say you are a sea-horse who likes to be wearing ledenhosen.....and it wouldn't particularly have made a difference to my response to you!

• What I was getting at was, that I like wearing long sleeve shirts. I probably should have said that lol. My bad 

• Mac....that's deviancy, that is?!  

[Disambiguation = I'm having a larf again......I hope that doesn't cause unintentional offence.....to ANYONE!]

• Yes, I am very guilty of that. I have 6 white shirts, I like wearing them because they are so comfy. But I also buy the same shirt in different colours too.  

• They have done for years, my problem is that I need elasticated waists due to scarring from major surgery and although they can be long in the legs it dosen't mean they're in proportion, but thanks for saying.

• trouble's been, recently, the item changes fabric/price/availability so quickly

Yes - drive me mental!......and causes me to buy multiple, multiple items when I know "it's right"......before the inevitable rotation of the planet (and its human innovators / cost savers) take their inevitable pound of flesh from my rarely found comfort and certainty !

• I like to have a variety of options, so I often like to buy the same design in multiple colours, but sometimes will buy an identical backup of the same thing too. Several times I've bought the exact same item at a later date where I've been able to, after the original one got too tatty. 
    I'm living abroad currently where tailoring is very cheap, and when a shirt has had it's day I try to find the same fabric and get it made again in the same way.
    I also generally have quite restrictive tastes in clothes. I hate anything that has writing on, or even logos. Plain colours or classic patterns are basically all I'm happy to wear. A tiny logo, button or unnecessary pocket can ruin an item that I'd otherwise love to buy. With that in mind, if I've really liked something, I want to keep wearing it rather than look for something new.

• Did you know that Chris Packham does this? It was in TV programme about him and how his autism affects him - it was very interesting.

• Me too, Sparkly.

I've always been interested in design and matching different colours and shades. Like you, I will buy several of the same style but in different colours, usually T shirts, and I'll choose colours to go with the skirts and trousers I have.

My 'autistic difference' regarding clothing is to do with style and fabric. I can't wear anything tight, don't have any dresses or high heels, I always wear soft cotton or cotton mix T shirts with loose skirts or trousers, and a cardi unless it's hot. I found some nice ribbed Cardis in Primark and bought them in several colours too.

My partner is the same as a lot of others here though - identical T shirts & identical cargo trousers (same colour as well as style)

• M&S do extra long trousers for women now, Cat.

• I love woollens, mohair I'm not as keen on around my face as I end up with bits in my mouth. Jaggy's a good word for nasty fabrics.

I will need a load of new winter clothes as nearly all of mine are worn out, I just hope I don't spend another winter in mens tracky bottoms because they're all I can find to fit.

• I found this comfy black top I loved, and before I knew it, I had a small collection of them. It just makes getting dressed so much easier when you know you have a go-to outfit. Funny thing—I did the same with a pair of jeans once, and my friends started calling me "jeans girl."  By the way, if you’re wondering where to sell wedding dress, a friend used Bride2Bride and said it was a smooth process. Just thought I’d pass that along in case it’s useful!

• Absolutely, though I don't have too much of a problem with wearing odd socks. I really don't care much about my appearance.