Does anyone else buy lots of the same items of clothing ?

If I find a top I like, usually black or navy plain and stretch comfy material for example.  I will buy 5 or more of them so I can keep wearing them without having to wear different clothing. 

Does anyone else do this?

Parents
  • I found this comfy black top I loved, and before I knew it, I had a small collection of them. It just makes getting dressed so much easier when you know you have a go-to outfit. Funny thing—I did the same with a pair of jeans once, and my friends started calling me "jeans girl."  By the way, if you’re wondering where to sell wedding dress, a friend used Bride2Bride and said it was a smooth process. Just thought I’d pass that along in case it’s useful!

• I found this comfy black top I loved, and before I knew it, I had a small collection of them. It just makes getting dressed so much easier when you know you have a go-to outfit. Funny thing—I did the same with a pair of jeans once, and my friends started calling me "jeans girl."  By the way, if you’re wondering where to sell wedding dress, a friend used Bride2Bride and said it was a smooth process. Just thought I’d pass that along in case it’s useful!

Children
No Data