Does anyone else buy lots of the same items of clothing ?

If I find a top I like, usually black or navy plain and stretch comfy material for example.  I will buy 5 or more of them so I can keep wearing them without having to wear different clothing. 

Does anyone else do this?

Parents
  • No I don't, I like to wear different clothes according to mood and season and in different colours. I don't have the money to buy multiples of things and I wear my clothes to death.

I have similar problems with nylon fabrics, they make me come over all peculiar, give me electric shocks and make my teeth hurt.

• Me too! After years of uniforms at school then working in a shop, I don't like anything that smacks of a uniform (removal of freedom of choice, and homogeneity). I might wear the same clothes for a week if they don't need washed, but I prefer wearing different colours, and rarely match anything. I have one style of top in 3 different colours, but they are similar design not identical. They will be worn until they have holes and are falling to bits.

I don't like wearing man-made fibres, and try to stick to cotton, cotton jersey materials. Nylon, including tights, are horrible next to my skin. Wools and mohair are pretty jaggy too.

• Me too! After years of uniforms at school then working in a shop, I don't like anything that smacks of a uniform (removal of freedom of choice, and homogeneity). I might wear the same clothes for a week if they don't need washed, but I prefer wearing different colours, and rarely match anything. I have one style of top in 3 different colours, but they are similar design not identical. They will be worn until they have holes and are falling to bits.

I don't like wearing man-made fibres, and try to stick to cotton, cotton jersey materials. Nylon, including tights, are horrible next to my skin. Wools and mohair are pretty jaggy too.

Children