Does anyone else buy lots of the same items of clothing ?

If I find a top I like, usually black or navy plain and stretch comfy material for example.  I will buy 5 or more of them so I can keep wearing them without having to wear different clothing. 

Does anyone else do this?

Parents
  • I like to have a variety of options, so I often like to buy the same design in multiple colours, but sometimes will buy an identical backup of the same thing too. Several times I've bought the exact same item at a later date where I've been able to, after the original one got too tatty. 
    I'm living abroad currently where tailoring is very cheap, and when a shirt has had it's day I try to find the same fabric and get it made again in the same way.
    I also generally have quite restrictive tastes in clothes. I hate anything that has writing on, or even logos. Plain colours or classic patterns are basically all I'm happy to wear. A tiny logo, button or unnecessary pocket can ruin an item that I'd otherwise love to buy. With that in mind, if I've really liked something, I want to keep wearing it rather than look for something new.

• I like to have a variety of options, so I often like to buy the same design in multiple colours, but sometimes will buy an identical backup of the same thing too. Several times I've bought the exact same item at a later date where I've been able to, after the original one got too tatty. 
    I'm living abroad currently where tailoring is very cheap, and when a shirt has had it's day I try to find the same fabric and get it made again in the same way.
    I also generally have quite restrictive tastes in clothes. I hate anything that has writing on, or even logos. Plain colours or classic patterns are basically all I'm happy to wear. A tiny logo, button or unnecessary pocket can ruin an item that I'd otherwise love to buy. With that in mind, if I've really liked something, I want to keep wearing it rather than look for something new.

Children
No Data