Does anyone else buy lots of the same items of clothing ?

If I find a top I like, usually black or navy plain and stretch comfy material for example.  I will buy 5 or more of them so I can keep wearing them without having to wear different clothing. 

Does anyone else do this?

Parents
  • I think I am in the minority here, as I have never felt compelled to buy multiple identical items of clothing, unless it is something like a multi-pack of knickers that are all the same colour. If items of clothing are available in a choice of colours that appeal to me, then I will buy them (i.e. 1 navy top, 1 red top, 1 black top, 1 pink top).

As a person who has always been drawn to colour, I like to mix and match what I wear. It would drive me crazy if I spent each day wearing identical items of clothing.

• Me too, Sparkly.

I've always been interested in design and matching different colours and shades. Like you, I will buy several of the same style but in different colours, usually T shirts, and I'll choose colours to go with the skirts and trousers I have.

My 'autistic difference' regarding clothing is to do with style and fabric. I can't wear anything tight, don't have any dresses or high heels, I always wear soft cotton or cotton mix T shirts with loose skirts or trousers, and a cardi unless it's hot. I found some nice ribbed Cardis in Primark and bought them in several colours too.

My partner is the same as a lot of others here though - identical T shirts & identical cargo trousers (same colour as well as style)

• Me too, Sparkly.

I've always been interested in design and matching different colours and shades. Like you, I will buy several of the same style but in different colours, usually T shirts, and I'll choose colours to go with the skirts and trousers I have.

My 'autistic difference' regarding clothing is to do with style and fabric. I can't wear anything tight, don't have any dresses or high heels, I always wear soft cotton or cotton mix T shirts with loose skirts or trousers, and a cardi unless it's hot. I found some nice ribbed Cardis in Primark and bought them in several colours too.

My partner is the same as a lot of others here though - identical T shirts & identical cargo trousers (same colour as well as style)

Children
No Data