Anyone nervous about lockdown restrictions ending?

So Boris is gonna make a speech on Sunday about lifting some restrictions. Anyone nervous about what this will mean for expectations to return to daily struggle of 'fitting in' and going out.

I hope the 'bubble thing' happens but is more restrictive than 10 or clearly not more than 2 households (regardless of how many live in each household - my closest family members also live alone so technically that's only 3 of us)  so I can see close family without the expectations of having to meet up socially again with other 'acquaintances'?  (who want to see me more than I want to see them)

• Yes, very. so many unknowns about Covid-19. Dread thinking about central London getting back to its ‘normal’ noise and busyness. I am planning to stick to my routines, carry on going to shops at quiet times, and enjoying lengthy chats, walks and adventures with my bubble mate and ignore everything else.

• It really worries me to see how many people are no longer bothering with social distancing (especially when they come too close to me while I'm out in public). I don't understand how people can see the statistics and still think it's okay to go out and mingle.

• Lockdown,  what lockdown? 

This was the scene five minutes away from my flat, when the weather was still fine. Not much social distancing going on and not a facemask in sight.

I prefer to go deeper into the woods, following non existing paths.

Even there I find evidence of urban civilisation. 

• Restaurants are opened indoors again and there was a football match recently, where the fans got much too excited to maintain social distancing. 

Things have been relatively good here, but I see trouble ahead now......

• ...Me again. As Summer/Hot Weather approaches, "restrictions" are not so much "lifted" but are rather being even more "missed" anyway, now. Police can do policing, but not of hundreds of crowds of people. And again near where I live, people always disregarded "lockdown" and kept their shops open, and hung out in groups, simply by way of their (probably) claiming to not be able to understand one single word of English.

So now, With both Summer and "restrictions" being lifted, then it is more Children being loosed again & running around and deliberately doing "look at Me!" behaviour e.g. by running right up close to Me and coughing/staring ... and also My being stalked... but all of that never stopped even when "restrictions" were in place, as I say. So I Myself am not nervous about "lockdown" being lifted since it never really happened here in certain parts of London... or just to Me. (The South end of the A24!) I am nervous *All* of the time, and nothing has changed that, even since March 2020.

• The last few weeks theres been so much anti social behaviour in our area I think we need people back at work and kids to school etc. Innocent people are having to suffer or clear up their mess. I've had the virus and still recovering I'm sick to death of peoples behaviour atm

• I feel similar - it's making me very anxious.

• Very disrespectful and unsafe - it really worries me that there could be a horrible accident someday. It only takes a second for someone to step out into the road and get hit.

• I have Aspergers and anxiety and depression.  I am on the shielding list because of my athsma.  Since January i have had constant chest infections.  I also have a health anxiety.  I am very lonely i havent seen my friends and family.  Even before the lockdown i found it very difficult to make friends. I have explained my friends about how Asperger's affects me. I got the diagnosis in 2014 when i was 42 years old. I would like a relationship but its hard to meet men . Want a purpose in my life havent got a job or many qualifications.  My daughter doesn't live with me shes 23years old. She tries to understand my Asperger's.  I struggle when my friends joke i take it literacy. I need help with my Asperger's,  anxiety. I try to switch off as all the conversations go round in my head which exhausts me. All this information on Coronavirus is overloading my brain. 

• this is very similar to my predicament - and at my work they are doing their own interpretation of new normal which could be different to the Government's, so I have 2 new normals to try and figure out and I get so tense that I keep realising my shoulders are up around my ears ( I woke up like that this morning).  

• I’ve just realised that “new normal” makes me anxious. 

I want go back to normal because I had holiday planned and I had health appointments, and I wanted to start counselling again sometime this year. 

But I don’t want “new normal” which will keep changing. 

We will be allowed to do something, and then something else, and then we might be not allowed to do it anymore because of the second peak and then we will be allowed again. 

This makes me very anxious. 

I wish there would be some kind of treatment for the virus and then we could have the one constant and defined “new normal”.

Not something that depends on the situation. I want to know what the situation is going to be later, in summer and autumn. 

I wish I could just stay in lockdown and hide in my house until everything is sorted and set in stone (unfortunately, impossible)

• Good move with taking your dog for a walk early in the mornings. If I had a dog, I think I’d do the same Slight smile

• A bit, yes. Though I hope to go swimming  and see a few places in the summer, meeting more people face to face means more risk of getting this thing andI can't afford to get it

• Thank You, NAS62563 for this, excellent. If only the Rich folk read this sort of thing.

• That’s right. Some people seem to drive fast for no apparent reason. With loud music and a loud exhaust Thumbsdown

• Sounds perfectly logical to me, also have sympathy for the poor police who have to make sense of all this and use their discretion in deciding who to fine, £60, going upto £100, for breaking these rules.

• sounds great!  best get saving up for when this pandemic is over.  Maybe work out how you would make a living from it.

• lol! ridiculous isn''t it!!  so glad I don't have  to go out to shops, online shopping is stressful enough these dqys!

• Well we should go back to work and school, but don't use public transport. There we will be confined to indoor spaces with crowds of people breathing the same air and using the same door handles and lightswitches which is ok, but don't visit your relatives or go indoors with them because that is not ok. You should go back to work first before you have childcare for your children that are off school, also you can't use relatives to babysit the kids. We are free to travel to other locations, but don't travel to some places because you will be fined for that

When shopping please stand in the massive queue to get in, with people smoking, not adhering to 2m distances and kids running by you. Standing by these people for a prolonged period of up to an hour will help to stop the spread of the virus

When you get into to the shop please remember to follow the one-way system, so if you have to walk all around two full aisles passing several people just to get to the close end of the aisle next to you with no people in the way then that will help stop the spread of the virus. Some people are immune to these rules and are allowed to walk past you. Remember to queue in the designated spaces which are 4 metres from the till, but 1 metre from the helper telling you where to stand

• It's a special planning scheme. Basically if you get a piece of land there, and can show you can make a living from it and will live on it in a sustainable, off grid way, then you are allowed to build a dwelling for yourself.  Most places in the UK it's difficult (and risky) to try and get permission to live on land if it hasn't already got a house on it, and land with housing or planning permission is really expensive.