Anyone nervous about lockdown restrictions ending?

So Boris is gonna make a speech on Sunday about lifting some restrictions. Anyone nervous about what this will mean for expectations to return to daily struggle of 'fitting in' and going out.

I hope the 'bubble thing' happens but is more restrictive than 10 or clearly not more than 2 households (regardless of how many live in each household - my closest family members also live alone so technically that's only 3 of us)  so I can see close family without the expectations of having to meet up socially again with other 'acquaintances'?  (who want to see me more than I want to see them)

Parents
  • A few scenes from our lockdown.  This was April, now it's busier. 

• I have a dog to walk and usually avoid a local nature park as its always busy even from earlyish in  the mornings but because they've closed off the car park it was deserted and we had the place to ourselves at 6am!  Just goes to show most of the dog walkers/visitors going there are from further away or just very lazy! 

I don't go out again as more people are heading out to walk their dogs and exercise from 8am onwards so I've been setting my alarm for 5am and trying to be out somewhere between 5.30-7am Luckily we have a decent sized garden and the dog has more toys than he knows what to do with..lol!  .and would rather than a game of football (in the garden) than a second short walk 'round the block' on a lead.

I always got food delivered to me anyway so that hasn't changed though slots have been harder to get and family had to drop off some food at the beginning due to panic buyers taking multiple slots a week and crashing the sites! (cos shelves were empty in the supermarkets). That seems to have settled down a bit now.

• Good move with taking your dog for a walk early in the mornings. If I had a dog, I think I’d do the same Slight smile

Reply Children
No Data