Anyone nervous about lockdown restrictions ending?

So Boris is gonna make a speech on Sunday about lifting some restrictions. Anyone nervous about what this will mean for expectations to return to daily struggle of 'fitting in' and going out.

I hope the 'bubble thing' happens but is more restrictive than 10 or clearly not more than 2 households (regardless of how many live in each household - my closest family members also live alone so technically that's only 3 of us)  so I can see close family without the expectations of having to meet up socially again with other 'acquaintances'?  (who want to see me more than I want to see them)

Parents
  • Yes, very. so many unknowns about Covid-19. Dread thinking about central London getting back to its ‘normal’ noise and busyness. I am planning to stick to my routines, carry on going to shops at quiet times, and enjoying lengthy chats, walks and adventures with my bubble mate and ignore everything else.

• Yes, very. so many unknowns about Covid-19. Dread thinking about central London getting back to its ‘normal’ noise and busyness. I am planning to stick to my routines, carry on going to shops at quiet times, and enjoying lengthy chats, walks and adventures with my bubble mate and ignore everything else.

Children
No Data