Anyone nervous about lockdown restrictions ending?

So Boris is gonna make a speech on Sunday about lifting some restrictions. Anyone nervous about what this will mean for expectations to return to daily struggle of 'fitting in' and going out.

I hope the 'bubble thing' happens but is more restrictive than 10 or clearly not more than 2 households (regardless of how many live in each household - my closest family members also live alone so technically that's only 3 of us)  so I can see close family without the expectations of having to meet up socially again with other 'acquaintances'?  (who want to see me more than I want to see them)

Parents
  • I don't have any problems with being home alone, though I've never gone so long without seeing family I'm not bothered about going out anywhere else. My routine is much the same too except for taking the dog out much earlier cos everybody else is home too and too many people about later. (usually I'd wait until people had gone to  school/work)

I guess it's just cos I'm anticipating contact from someone i don't really want to meet up with as soon as Boris announces lockdown restrictions are lifted. I was hoping for a longer break from the relationship I guess.

• Yeah I know what you mean. I’ve got this vision of people going crazy as soon as the restrictions are lifted. But as long as the pubs and clubs stay shut, then these people won’t really have much to stay out for. But I’ve noticed the boy racers have already started to get out again Rolling eyes With their noisy exhausts. I think them exhausts should be made illegal personally. 

• The boy racers never stopped where I live Rolling eyes

• Very disrespectful and unsafe - it really worries me that there could be a horrible accident someday. It only takes a second for someone to step out into the road and get hit.

• That’s right. Some people seem to drive fast for no apparent reason. With loud music and a loud exhaust Thumbsdown

Reply Children
No Data