Anyone nervous about lockdown restrictions ending?

So Boris is gonna make a speech on Sunday about lifting some restrictions. Anyone nervous about what this will mean for expectations to return to daily struggle of 'fitting in' and going out.

I hope the 'bubble thing' happens but is more restrictive than 10 or clearly not more than 2 households (regardless of how many live in each household - my closest family members also live alone so technically that's only 3 of us)  so I can see close family without the expectations of having to meet up socially again with other 'acquaintances'?  (who want to see me more than I want to see them)

Parents
  • Lockdown,  what lockdown? 

This was the scene five minutes away from my flat, when the weather was still fine. Not much social distancing going on and not a facemask in sight.

I prefer to go deeper into the woods, following non existing paths.

Even there I find evidence of urban civilisation. 

• It really worries me to see how many people are no longer bothering with social distancing (especially when they come too close to me while I'm out in public). I don't understand how people can see the statistics and still think it's okay to go out and mingle.

• It really worries me to see how many people are no longer bothering with social distancing (especially when they come too close to me while I'm out in public). I don't understand how people can see the statistics and still think it's okay to go out and mingle.

Children
No Data