Anyone nervous about lockdown restrictions ending?

So Boris is gonna make a speech on Sunday about lifting some restrictions. Anyone nervous about what this will mean for expectations to return to daily struggle of 'fitting in' and going out.

I hope the 'bubble thing' happens but is more restrictive than 10 or clearly not more than 2 households (regardless of how many live in each household - my closest family members also live alone so technically that's only 3 of us)  so I can see close family without the expectations of having to meet up socially again with other 'acquaintances'?  (who want to see me more than I want to see them)

Parents
  • ...Me again. As Summer/Hot Weather approaches, "restrictions" are not so much "lifted" but are rather being even more "missed" anyway, now. Police can do policing, but not of hundreds of crowds of people. And again near where I live, people always disregarded "lockdown" and kept their shops open, and hung out in groups, simply by way of their (probably) claiming to not be able to understand one single word of English.

So now, With both Summer and "restrictions" being lifted, then it is more Children being loosed again & running around and deliberately doing "look at Me!" behaviour e.g. by running right up close to Me and coughing/staring ... and also My being stalked... but all of that never stopped even when "restrictions" were in place, as I say. So I Myself am not nervous about "lockdown" being lifted since it never really happened here in certain parts of London... or just to Me. (The South end of the A24!) I am nervous *All* of the time, and nothing has changed that, even since March 2020.

• ...Me again. As Summer/Hot Weather approaches, "restrictions" are not so much "lifted" but are rather being even more "missed" anyway, now. Police can do policing, but not of hundreds of crowds of people. And again near where I live, people always disregarded "lockdown" and kept their shops open, and hung out in groups, simply by way of their (probably) claiming to not be able to understand one single word of English.

So now, With both Summer and "restrictions" being lifted, then it is more Children being loosed again & running around and deliberately doing "look at Me!" behaviour e.g. by running right up close to Me and coughing/staring ... and also My being stalked... but all of that never stopped even when "restrictions" were in place, as I say. So I Myself am not nervous about "lockdown" being lifted since it never really happened here in certain parts of London... or just to Me. (The South end of the A24!) I am nervous *All* of the time, and nothing has changed that, even since March 2020.

Children
No Data