Anyone nervous about lockdown restrictions ending?

So Boris is gonna make a speech on Sunday about lifting some restrictions. Anyone nervous about what this will mean for expectations to return to daily struggle of 'fitting in' and going out.

I hope the 'bubble thing' happens but is more restrictive than 10 or clearly not more than 2 households (regardless of how many live in each household - my closest family members also live alone so technically that's only 3 of us)  so I can see close family without the expectations of having to meet up socially again with other 'acquaintances'?  (who want to see me more than I want to see them)

Parents
  • I’ve just realised that “new normal” makes me anxious. 

I want go back to normal because I had holiday planned and I had health appointments, and I wanted to start counselling again sometime this year. 

But I don’t want “new normal” which will keep changing. 

We will be allowed to do something, and then something else, and then we might be not allowed to do it anymore because of the second peak and then we will be allowed again. 

This makes me very anxious. 

I wish there would be some kind of treatment for the virus and then we could have the one constant and defined “new normal”.

Not something that depends on the situation. I want to know what the situation is going to be later, in summer and autumn. 

I wish I could just stay in lockdown and hide in my house until everything is sorted and set in stone (unfortunately, impossible)

• I’ve just realised that “new normal” makes me anxious. 

I want go back to normal because I had holiday planned and I had health appointments, and I wanted to start counselling again sometime this year. 

But I don’t want “new normal” which will keep changing. 

We will be allowed to do something, and then something else, and then we might be not allowed to do it anymore because of the second peak and then we will be allowed again. 

This makes me very anxious. 

I wish there would be some kind of treatment for the virus and then we could have the one constant and defined “new normal”.

Not something that depends on the situation. I want to know what the situation is going to be later, in summer and autumn. 

I wish I could just stay in lockdown and hide in my house until everything is sorted and set in stone (unfortunately, impossible)

Children