• RE: Autistic culture?

Music Therapist said:

Hi all, I'm a Music Therapist working for the NHS and am Chief Editor of a book called "A Spectrum of Aprroaches: Music Therapy and Autism Across the Lifespan." I'm writing a chapter on the idea of seeing autism in cultural terms…

• 20 months old and waiting for refferal

Hi i have 3 children aged 8, 6 and 20 months! I noticed my son was different from my other 2 as he's development has been much, much slower! He burnt his hands very badly just before his 1st birthday on the raidiator, he put his hands on the top and just…

• Sorry

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to come here to apologise profoundly for the things I said in a thread I started on Saturday evening.  Having berated another member for vile remarks that were made, I then resorted to the same.  I'm deeply ashamed.  I relapsed…

• RE: NT Burnout in NT/AS relationship

Sorry things have been so difficult. Welcome to the forum and I hope you get insights from other NT partners and from autistic experience of relationships too. Personally, I've been on the male AS/autistic side of loving relationships, and sometimes just…

• RE: Stranger in a strange land

I attempt to Post with some "Experiences", if I may. This first is about what I myself have/know/find concerning "Manners", especially "courtesy", which upon another certain Thread ( community.autism.org.uk/.../offending…

• RE: toilet training at school

thank you both for your replies.

He has been in pants all day, been to the toilet every 30 minutes according to the sheet I asked them to fill in - and yet they have gone through 4 sets of pants, 2 sets of trousers - claimed he had 5 wees on the toilet…

• RE: Pain

You should go to minor accident or emergency or call 111. I have very little sympathy for you. You been given just as much, no even more support and opportunity than myself and many other people on this forum but you actively keep throwing the help away…

• Feeling lost

I feel very strange today.  Disoriented.  Lost.

I've tried all day to do some writing, but it's like trying to squeeze water from a lump of wood.  I've tried to do some reading, too, but that's still refusing to come back to me.  There was…

• RE: To hot and don't feel well

Thanks FH, I've just had a look at the symptoms of eythromyalgia, whilst it sounds similar I don't think it is that, the burning and itching tend be all over, my upper arms and body. As far as I can remember I've had it most of my life, I've never been…