Paranormal experiences?

I was chatting about this at one point to Steven so our conversation has inspired this thread (and hopefully may bring him back amongst us) Blush

I've had a long number of experiences in my life including:

Poltergeist activity

Hearing 'ghostly' sounds

Seeing 'ghostly' figures

Machinery not working around me

Radios affected by me

Telepathy with loved ones

Prophetic dreams

Feeling colours in the hands of others ie if they are holding something red, knowing which hand it is in

Sensing spirits, including malevolent

Once using a ouija board where I the marker went mad, had a life of its own and upon me asking who we were talking to it spelt out (very quickly) my late grandfather's name.

I could go on ...

Does anyone else have any experience, and please share your (obviously sometimes sceptical) view on this.

• I do have a thread myself which I started on the board about my Christian faith as well. community.autism.org.uk/.../my-experiences-of-my-christian-faith

• Me and my son very often play a game to see if we can tell what each other is thinking. It’s not 100% but seems quite reliable and a bit more than coincidence. We too have a super bond. 

• Lol I said I was a spooky kid. I liked Out of this world and later Alex Mac and as time has gone and have gone away from anything that doesn't represent my faith.

This is the story in our house at under 10 me and my brother were joking and I was spraying a spray a lot in a room. Then on a chair it revealed an old lady. Me and my brother was shocked and ran out of the room in disbelief. He is the one who thinks he is on the spectrum. I said yesterday that was a witch or something in our house in disgust and my picture started to move coincidence or what and then I went for some holy water I had blessed in the church.  Child guardian or refused to leave the house or what. But I was a very sensitive child.

• Such a good thread

I'm glad you are enjoying it.

Thank you for your links and sharing your experiences.

If you don't know about him, Martin Israel was a very interesting chap.

• Such a good thread. I have  levitated as well in spirit when very unwell and beyond that blew my mind as well. They say that some Autistics cannot imagine things unless they see it themselves. These experiences I read are more likely in Autistics and they are super sensitive often. But how much they differ I could not say from an NT. There is a book called the God connection by William Stillman and some academic research as well.

Found the links

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/2153599X.2018.1548374

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/.../

Another blog. Don't like the idea of a brain injury though. See it as a gift

autlanders.blogspot.com/.../autism-subtypes.html

When i'm really under impression I can find it draining but the gift of prophecy does not drain me and several others. I have other conditions as well.

• one of the last times there was chains everywhere in my dreams in that room and i broke or tried to break the chains and as i did the being appeared and it had a dark or brown aura, and maybe long hair or tendrils that shot out and darkness consumed me followed by making me repeat "we are bound by a unbreakable chain" or something.

That is very creepy Open mouth

• For me it's part of daily life, it's normal, I was often told I'd imagined it all, but when as an adult I met others like me it was such as relief. Time slips and bilocation are a bit strange to experience.

• Prophetic dreams and day visions. I still think I’m crazy and it’s hard for me to believe it… but here it is! All my visions and dreams from my childhood and adulthood became or are becoming true. 

• Yeah I'm with you 100% You are not going crazy ! Intact in tests where people have done crazy things they've been proved to be 100% sane ...scientists looking into "the god particle" are continually stripping down the elementary particle...and upon doing so each time finding more particles or layers they can not explain  hence the god particle...also there is more in the uniniverse that is observable also we do not fully understand the human brain either...scientists for sure know a lot already but it stands to logic that we don't know everything yet..this being the case it would also.make sense to keep an open mind.

With my son we have a telepathic connection..not joking. I believe this came about as I have an intense bond with him due to my own troubled childhood and plus I died during childbirth and plus together we had bear death experienceses

• Interesting, my experiences with spirituality are really from the gift of the Holy Spirit so not paranormal but spiritual. I can speak in tongues and have the gift of vision and hearing. I sway easily and spiritual songs can put me into a trance. I've had some strange dreams as well. I pick up a lot of static engery and I can get a shock. I can get goose bumps easily. Things can go cold around me as well. I was a bit of a spooky child at times and so was my brother and he has said he thinks could be on the spectrum. I am very sensitive moderately so with Autism level 2, things go cold around me and it is like I have an alarm warning system at times and I don't connect that really to the gift of the Holy Spirit as I have no evidence for that. I connect the gift of vision and hearing messages to the gift of the of the Holy Spirit as I have evidence for that. You can grow in spirituality. The rest I don't understand so well as nobody has explained those to me.  I wrote about my experiences on my blog.

. racheltestimony.blogspot.com/

• So.....I understand the word normal, but the pre-fix word "para" is worth investigating.

Following that investigation, it would appear that I might be paranormal myself, thus rendering my entire life experience as "paranormal?"

Para, is variously described as "alongside, beyond, altered, contrary, irregular, abnormal" and "toward, near, against" and "defence, protection against, that which protects from" and "to ward off" and "to make ready" and "to produce, procure"

I'm beginning to think that I am a paranormal Number.....perhaps something like fivksw*xxxbu.

Perhaps I am an early, defective version of a love-child from Elon Musk's parents ?! ......... perhaps I simply need my bed ..... or a lobotomy ?! ....... and yet my South African accent has always been pretty damn good !!

• Wow that’s quite a list!

I used to see the same lady most nights as a child in my bedroom and it terrified me. She used to stand in the corner of my room holding a large bowl and stirring a wooden spoon in the bowl constantly. I gave her the name The mixer lady. My mum still talks about how much it bothered me to this day. 

• i did have other weird dreams if i didnt mention them.

always weird dreams where it felt scary and i was in my old bedroom, and theres always this one figure seemingly or being that i feel is more than a dream.... in my last days in my parents house before i moved it spoke and had me remember words, they were foreign words, and when i translated them they was bantu words, some sort of african language. and they were relevant to my situation. like translated to "unhappy, time to move", or something.... and i was moving... i dunno maybe the being did influence my supernatural luck in life and how i just somehow managed to get a job and a flat and normalise my life all at once strangely. the fact i hear words of a language in my dreams that i didnt even know of that translated to real relevant sentences was a bit weird.

but also it was a pretty scary being too. one of the last times there was chains everywhere in my dreams in that room and i broke or tried to break the chains and as i did the being appeared and it had a dark or brown aura, and maybe long hair or tendrils that shot out and darkness consumed me followed by making me repeat "we are bound by a unbreakable chain" or something.

• Perhaps the Debloid in you was hacking the radios 

• I’d love to know how you affect radios

I've just logged off my PC so this is just a short reply for now via my phone.

The old fashioned type with an aerial - I can't go anywhere near them without affecting reception. 

They tune out.

It has happened 100s of times Thinking

• I’d love to know how you affect radios

• This subject just came up in conversation with an online friend, so I'm bumping the thread in case it is of interest to anyone.

• Loads but i know you are genuine.
    Explaining the un-explained is un-explainable.

• Thank you for sharing.

A creepy experience but maybe the words 'hold on' had some meaning for you.

• That's fascinating.

Thank you for sharing.