Paranormal experiences?

I was chatting about this at one point to Steven so our conversation has inspired this thread (and hopefully may bring him back amongst us) Blush

I've had a long number of experiences in my life including:

Poltergeist activity

Hearing 'ghostly' sounds

Seeing 'ghostly' figures

Machinery not working around me

Radios affected by me

Telepathy with loved ones

Prophetic dreams

Feeling colours in the hands of others ie if they are holding something red, knowing which hand it is in

Sensing spirits, including malevolent

Once using a ouija board where I the marker went mad, had a life of its own and upon me asking who we were talking to it spelt out (very quickly) my late grandfather's name.

I could go on ...

Does anyone else have any experience, and please share your (obviously sometimes sceptical) view on this.

Parents
  • Lol I said I was a spooky kid. I liked Out of this world and later Alex Mac and as time has gone and have gone away from anything that doesn't represent my faith.

This is the story in our house at under 10 me and my brother were joking and I was spraying a spray a lot in a room. Then on a chair it revealed an old lady. Me and my brother was shocked and ran out of the room in disbelief. He is the one who thinks he is on the spectrum. I said yesterday that was a witch or something in our house in disgust and my picture started to move coincidence or what and then I went for some holy water I had blessed in the church.  Child guardian or refused to leave the house or what. But I was a very sensitive child.

• Lol I said I was a spooky kid. I liked Out of this world and later Alex Mac and as time has gone and have gone away from anything that doesn't represent my faith.

This is the story in our house at under 10 me and my brother were joking and I was spraying a spray a lot in a room. Then on a chair it revealed an old lady. Me and my brother was shocked and ran out of the room in disbelief. He is the one who thinks he is on the spectrum. I said yesterday that was a witch or something in our house in disgust and my picture started to move coincidence or what and then I went for some holy water I had blessed in the church.  Child guardian or refused to leave the house or what. But I was a very sensitive child.

Children
No Data