Paranormal experiences?

I was chatting about this at one point to Steven so our conversation has inspired this thread (and hopefully may bring him back amongst us) Blush

I've had a long number of experiences in my life including:

Poltergeist activity

Hearing 'ghostly' sounds

Seeing 'ghostly' figures

Machinery not working around me

Radios affected by me

Telepathy with loved ones

Prophetic dreams

Feeling colours in the hands of others ie if they are holding something red, knowing which hand it is in

Sensing spirits, including malevolent

Once using a ouija board where I the marker went mad, had a life of its own and upon me asking who we were talking to it spelt out (very quickly) my late grandfather's name.

I could go on ...

Does anyone else have any experience, and please share your (obviously sometimes sceptical) view on this.

Parents
  • Interesting, my experiences with spirituality are really from the gift of the Holy Spirit so not paranormal but spiritual. I can speak in tongues and have the gift of vision and hearing. I sway easily and spiritual songs can put me into a trance. I've had some strange dreams as well. I pick up a lot of static engery and I can get a shock. I can get goose bumps easily. Things can go cold around me as well. I was a bit of a spooky child at times and so was my brother and he has said he thinks could be on the spectrum. I am very sensitive moderately so with Autism level 2, things go cold around me and it is like I have an alarm warning system at times and I don't connect that really to the gift of the Holy Spirit as I have no evidence for that. I connect the gift of vision and hearing messages to the gift of the of the Holy Spirit as I have evidence for that. You can grow in spirituality. The rest I don't understand so well as nobody has explained those to me.  I wrote about my experiences on my blog.

. racheltestimony.blogspot.com/

• Interesting, my experiences with spirituality are really from the gift of the Holy Spirit so not paranormal but spiritual. I can speak in tongues and have the gift of vision and hearing. I sway easily and spiritual songs can put me into a trance. I've had some strange dreams as well. I pick up a lot of static engery and I can get a shock. I can get goose bumps easily. Things can go cold around me as well. I was a bit of a spooky child at times and so was my brother and he has said he thinks could be on the spectrum. I am very sensitive moderately so with Autism level 2, things go cold around me and it is like I have an alarm warning system at times and I don't connect that really to the gift of the Holy Spirit as I have no evidence for that. I connect the gift of vision and hearing messages to the gift of the of the Holy Spirit as I have evidence for that. You can grow in spirituality. The rest I don't understand so well as nobody has explained those to me.  I wrote about my experiences on my blog.

. racheltestimony.blogspot.com/

Children