What does your avatar mean?

Mine is Beaker from the Muppets. I can identify with Beaker, a somewhat gullible test subject and long suffering assistant of Dr Bunsen Honeydew. Somebody that things always happen to, often out of his control.

Beaker is my spirit animal.

• I haven't tried Pokémon Go either, but have a few Nintendo DS games. I first got interested in pokemon a couple of years ago, after my son talked me in to it. He can identify any pokemon by its sound, likes ones that are "badass", and is a fearsome opponent on multiplayer games. I am a mere amateur by comparison.

• Good Evening. As I am typing another reply (below), I cannot help but notice this, and so I cannot really postpone a direct question... be advised, however, that I am not good at "chat", and my devices may cut out... or I might get too nervous... Sorry in advance.

This is what I have *always* wanted to say to another Pokemon Player (here, so far), however. I would like to start a new Thread about Pokemon (Just as there are ones about Star Trek and My Little Pony, etc.)... yet I dared not, due to mentioned reasons, and the fact that I only know about the *Main Game* (on Nintendo DS), and about the Anime... I cannot know about "Pokemon Go", or the Card Game, which should have massive WebSites of their own ("Serebii.net" is the biggest and best).
    ...To answer your question of myself... if I had a Pokemon as an Icon, it would be Mimikyu. Trying to look like the most popular Pokemon (Pikachu), yet not quite succeeding, and is very different on the inside...!

• No...don’t end...it’s always good to hear from you whatever colour you are x

i am Jade green at present 

• Greetings again... I offer apologies if needed, for I saw all of this and I perhaps went a trifle mad... My use of certain language at the end was perhaps inappropriate and there are indeed Ladies Present (!)... BUT! - only a day afterwards do I notice certain typing errors I had made, and so I have now (hopefully) corrected them (This E-Reader is quite small, you see)...

I shall use plain English for this Post. I meant to say that my own favourite colours are Violet and Blue, and that I detest Yellow... and I mentioned Red a lot since, upon sight of me, a lot of persons seem to develop a kind of "Red Mist" and then launch into very Colourful Language at me... this is simply upon sight of me, perfect strangers, I emphasize.
    I know of the terms "to turn the air blue/purple", "purple-faced with rage" and such like, yet did not mention Purple because it is too often confused with Violet and Mauve...
    ...That "Reply" button, is a good example. It is either Red, or Pink, or Purple, or Mauve, or even Vermillion... I might do well to end this Post now, perhaps...?

• Do you like pokemon as well? (Sorry if that's a daft question.) Do you have a favourite?

• We may need to lighten up a bit here, to avoid any further hex things and #ff things. Perhaps I should just change my avatar to a mammoth or a white elephant, because I'm not exactly unobtrusive in a room either. And although it would match my login name on this site, I definitely want to avoid being a pink elephant. :-) Raspberries are OK though.

• This thread has come back to life.  

I enjoyed gardening.  It's peaceful, relaxing and therapeutic.

With the sunflowers, I spent a lot of time and effort.

First I planted seeds into small plant pots with compost with fertiliser in a garden shed.  

Then planted them outside. Regularly watered them when it was dry.  Often fertiliser in the water.  Used sticks to prop them up to prevent them breaking.

Here's one with my late mother.

• Good Evening. This could/should begin a whole new Thread about "Gardening"... yet, if your question is serious, then sorry, I am not Mister Robert123, yet I do know about "gardening" in general...

For very tall Plants, they require "Water" every day, else they shall wilt and then bend over and then fall (...!)...

The "Water" depends upon the time of YEAR. Certain plants will - wisely - not grow in Winter/Autumn. The "Water" must occasionally be mixed with nutrients, and if it is not a tall plant, then water it about once a week, or a month... the Plant itself should tell you when it needs watering or if it needs nutrients or not. (Again, a "Gardening" Thread is useful to start here, yet not so much at this time of year...)

I have always wanted to say this to anyone, and I so shall try to do so here. I used to fetch RIVER WATER by collecting it in a bottle, and all of my own Plants used to... to put it mildly... ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!

End of Post. (   :)   ).

• Good Evening. I wanted to interrupt both of you, to say some possibly #000000 things, maybe?

Some people, like myself, would not understand what you are talking about, and may report it as #ff0000... but then after putting aside my mainly #000005 E-Reader, I have to power up my mostly #001f26 laptop using GIMP, in order to find out. And after doing that, you are ALL quite #a868f1 to me... although I also like #9e77ff as well. Those are my favourites, you see...

My own least favourite is around #ffff00; and, being who I am, it is hard to do anything without having #ff0000 at me all of the time. I close this Post with apologies to anyone reading who is Autistic yet likes #ff0000 as well... but worry not, for that is just my own preference. Everyone here is different, and I understand that...

(Note: #fff000 is completely not the same as #f%¡$=$&!#$ or especially f#&$-off, which I myself would *never ever* say.)
    ...Good Fortune to all who try to follow this sort of thing!

• Poor you! Certainly not  #008000 with envy! And I though I had it bad as the Elephant in the Room!

• 100% #ffffff inside, 100% #d3d3d3 on the outside

• Mine is one of my dogs. She was a rescue that we have had for just under two years and we have the most amazing bond

• absolutely... in the early 70s it was the highlight of the week for me... FAB music too!

• What a great programme Thunderbirds was!  And International Rescue operating outside of any government with no interference, just accepted they would turn up and rescue people when resources of public bodies couldn't help at all.  It is also reassuring to know that in fifty years time or so there will be a return to reel-to-reel tape recorders, dials on machinery, and BOAC.

• Yep Virgil was a bit of a knob, he had the best launch sequence tho! When I was a bit older I decided I'd rather be Alan in TB3 cos he was the coolest, had a girlfriend and looked like Billy Idol... but still got some quality solitude up in the space station when John needed a break.

• How much of a ghost? 

• never liked Virgil 

• A perfect job for the ASD soul x lol

• As a kid I wanted to be John Tracey up in the space station Thunderbird 5 as it meant I could be alone, do whatever I wanted and be able to listen or watch any TV or Radio station in the world with their monitoring equipment... as a kid who was obsessed with long distance TV and radio reception this was a dream job!

• I'm a ghost of my former self