What does your avatar mean?

Mine is Beaker from the Muppets. I can identify with Beaker, a somewhat gullible test subject and long suffering assistant of Dr Bunsen Honeydew. Somebody that things always happen to, often out of his control.

Beaker is my spirit animal.

Parents
  • Brains from Thunderbirds sums me up - I may not be quite as clever and am certainly not under the wing of one of the wealthiest people on Earth - but I share a lot of characteristics with him.  I may have lost my stammer over the years.  A tour of the Thunderbirds studio where they were making some 'new' episodes of the classic puppet show meant I could at last meet him.  And he had not changed a bit in the last fifty years!

• As a kid I wanted to be John Tracey up in the space station Thunderbird 5 as it meant I could be alone, do whatever I wanted and be able to listen or watch any TV or Radio station in the world with their monitoring equipment... as a kid who was obsessed with long distance TV and radio reception this was a dream job!

• A perfect job for the ASD soul x lol

• Yep Virgil was a bit of a knob, he had the best launch sequence tho! When I was a bit older I decided I'd rather be Alan in TB3 cos he was the coolest, had a girlfriend and looked like Billy Idol... but still got some quality solitude up in the space station when John needed a break.

• Yep Virgil was a bit of a knob, he had the best launch sequence tho! When I was a bit older I decided I'd rather be Alan in TB3 cos he was the coolest, had a girlfriend and looked like Billy Idol... but still got some quality solitude up in the space station when John needed a break.

Children
No Data