What does your avatar mean?

Mine is Beaker from the Muppets. I can identify with Beaker, a somewhat gullible test subject and long suffering assistant of Dr Bunsen Honeydew. Somebody that things always happen to, often out of his control.

Beaker is my spirit animal.

Parents
  • I'm a ghost of my former self

• How much of a ghost? 

• 100% #ffffff inside, 100% #d3d3d3 on the outside

• :-) No problem. I probably don't use enough emoticons, to indicate that I'm not so serious. The content of this site can be a bit daunting sometimes, so it's good to have more light-hearted content as well

• No...don’t end...it’s always good to hear from you whatever colour you are x

i am Jade green at present 

• Greetings again... I offer apologies if needed, for I saw all of this and I perhaps went a trifle mad... My use of certain language at the end was perhaps inappropriate and there are indeed Ladies Present (!)... BUT! - only a day afterwards do I notice certain typing errors I had made, and so I have now (hopefully) corrected them (This E-Reader is quite small, you see)...

I shall use plain English for this Post. I meant to say that my own favourite colours are Violet and Blue, and that I detest Yellow... and I mentioned Red a lot since, upon sight of me, a lot of persons seem to develop a kind of "Red Mist" and then launch into very Colourful Language at me... this is simply upon sight of me, perfect strangers, I emphasize.
    I know of the terms "to turn the air blue/purple", "purple-faced with rage" and such like, yet did not mention Purple because it is too often confused with Violet and Mauve...
    ...That "Reply" button, is a good example. It is either Red, or Pink, or Purple, or Mauve, or even Vermillion... I might do well to end this Post now, perhaps...?

• Greetings again... I offer apologies if needed, for I saw all of this and I perhaps went a trifle mad... My use of certain language at the end was perhaps inappropriate and there are indeed Ladies Present (!)... BUT! - only a day afterwards do I notice certain typing errors I had made, and so I have now (hopefully) corrected them (This E-Reader is quite small, you see)...

I shall use plain English for this Post. I meant to say that my own favourite colours are Violet and Blue, and that I detest Yellow... and I mentioned Red a lot since, upon sight of me, a lot of persons seem to develop a kind of "Red Mist" and then launch into very Colourful Language at me... this is simply upon sight of me, perfect strangers, I emphasize.
    I know of the terms "to turn the air blue/purple", "purple-faced with rage" and such like, yet did not mention Purple because it is too often confused with Violet and Mauve...
    ...That "Reply" button, is a good example. It is either Red, or Pink, or Purple, or Mauve, or even Vermillion... I might do well to end this Post now, perhaps...?

Children