What does your avatar mean?

Mine is Beaker from the Muppets. I can identify with Beaker, a somewhat gullible test subject and long suffering assistant of Dr Bunsen Honeydew. Somebody that things always happen to, often out of his control.

Beaker is my spirit animal.

Parents
  • I used to spend a lot of time gardening.  One of my favorites past times was growing different types of sunflowers trying to get them as tall as possible.

• they are either very big sunflowers...or you are very small! Slight smile

• Good Evening. This could/should begin a whole new Thread about "Gardening"... yet, if your question is serious, then sorry, I am not Mister Robert123, yet I do know about "gardening" in general...

For very tall Plants, they require "Water" every day, else they shall wilt and then bend over and then fall (...!)...

The "Water" depends upon the time of YEAR. Certain plants will - wisely - not grow in Winter/Autumn. The "Water" must occasionally be mixed with nutrients, and if it is not a tall plant, then water it about once a week, or a month... the Plant itself should tell you when it needs watering or if it needs nutrients or not. (Again, a "Gardening" Thread is useful to start here, yet not so much at this time of year...)

I have always wanted to say this to anyone, and I so shall try to do so here. I used to fetch RIVER WATER by collecting it in a bottle, and all of my own Plants used to... to put it mildly... ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!

End of Post. (   :)   ).

• Good Evening. This could/should begin a whole new Thread about "Gardening"... yet, if your question is serious, then sorry, I am not Mister Robert123, yet I do know about "gardening" in general...

For very tall Plants, they require "Water" every day, else they shall wilt and then bend over and then fall (...!)...

The "Water" depends upon the time of YEAR. Certain plants will - wisely - not grow in Winter/Autumn. The "Water" must occasionally be mixed with nutrients, and if it is not a tall plant, then water it about once a week, or a month... the Plant itself should tell you when it needs watering or if it needs nutrients or not. (Again, a "Gardening" Thread is useful to start here, yet not so much at this time of year...)

I have always wanted to say this to anyone, and I so shall try to do so here. I used to fetch RIVER WATER by collecting it in a bottle, and all of my own Plants used to... to put it mildly... ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!

End of Post. (   :)   ).

Children
No Data