• REALLY need help learning how to 'do' conversation, fear is killing my life.

Dear Everyone.

Brief bit about me cos I've not posted here before (I don't think!) - I've got Cerebral Palsy, Hydrocephalus, Dyspraxia and Aspergers.  I look odd because of these, this has gotten me beaten up LOADS, mugged, burgled, all my…

• RE: Adult diagnosis, labels and fears

I was diagnosed two years ago, aged 45.  Has my diagnosis helped me? Yes, I believe that it has.  Do I think that a formal diagnosis is for everyone? No, I don't.

I think you are right to concentrate on discovering which personal traits cause which limitations…

• RE: What Did You Do Today, The 25th Or Christmas?

I have to go to my dads house later and I think we are driving out of state to visit his family. His family is very loud and they talk about politics and sports for hours so im not looking forward to that. There are 4(?) cousins though but they are all…

• RE: I forgive you

A lot of bullies end up trying to "lose the weight they used to throw around" 

Forgiving your victims and aggressors alike is really all about putting that game in the rear view mirror, not saying "oh yeah, please hit me aagain daddy".…

• RE: How do I get through to my partner?

We have huge trust issues - open thinking - where you share how you view the world so we can better understand where your thought patterns come from is very useful to us - we take too long to figure it out ourselves.

Talk to him about childhood hobbies…

• RE: Songs from your youth that mean *more* to you now.

One that has been in my mind lately and has gotten a whole new level of meaning for me is

No life's so short, it can't turn around
    You can't spend your life living underground
    Far from above…
  • RE: NOBODY WILL LISTEN

Crikey!

You could have written that about our son too. He is exactly the same.
    Following not much help from School - we were told our son "Would grow out of it" and there was "Nothing to worry about" ,the old fave "He's fine in school" and ever our Parenting…

• RE: Britain is screwing itself over.

At least you are thinking. (And sharing your thoughts) 

That monologue you posted from you tube was great! 

I'm a boomer, a sour generation of "punks" who are still complaining about "Authority" whilst burning aimlessly through all that the "greatest generation…

• RE: Problems with authority

Your not alone

I understand what you are saying as I have also lived this existence.

I have a habit of pissing people off and saying the wrong or inappropriate thing. 

Not everyone deserves it and I don't intend on creating friction.

I find certain…

• Feel Like I'm Wasting My Life

I feel like I’m wasting my 20’s. I’m wasting my life. I’ll be 27 next February and I’ve got nothing to show for those years. I have no friends, no hobbies as such, no job – I’ve tried working, boy have I tried, and I failed every time as I was overcome…