I forgive you

Forgiveness

Parents

• No forgiveness. I refuse to forgive and I despise those who forgive. It's only their fault if there are so many bullies around

• Here come da judge!

• I was a violent bully back then. Now, I am just an unpleasant person. I always took great care in harassing only people that would not fight back or retaliate. What's the point in fighting, when there are so many professional victims that will forgive you and never fight back? Forgiving people are the first and only cause of bullying. If they all stopped forgiving, the bullies would find other recreational activities. 

• would be the new recreational activity you speak of? Mortal combat for all!  

That would be quite a sight 

• You should admit that your posts are quite difficult to decipher.. 

• Dear Jug Head,

I never indicated my expectations of fairness of the world, just a bit expository thinking.

You seem to glide over the content of responses to your posts and barrel on with your rhetoric .as if your are didn't really read them, just a glimpse a few keywords and your off to the white fisted races. 

so.. are you really there?  Are you a real boy Pinocchio?

• Dear Jug Head,

So it is up to someone else to control the bully

as if the bully had no self control of their own and were incapable of evolving past it?  

as in " look what YOU made ME do!"?

Deflect responsibility much?

What?

Bullies are predators. Pure and simple. They prey on the weak and do whatever they can get away with.

"If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you're fooling yourself. That's like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn't try to eat him." - American Psycho

• Right on Shardovan:

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Ghandi.

• Aye. It doesn't even really work in practical terms anyway. I've been rewatching vintage Grange Hill, and poor bullied Roland just got handed his ass after his one attempt to stand up to his tormentor at school. A few badly swung punches later and he's on the floor, humiliated and minus his glasses. It's desperately sad. In a less well written piece of television, he'd have got in a lucky punch and knocked out the bully and they'd have either learned their lesson or gone to pick on someone who hadn't yet got to breaking point. But sadly, breaking points all too commonly come and go, and the bullying continues. 

"Now, I am just an unpleasant person" Well, at least you're honest. And it sounds like progress. 

• Always take a gun to a knife fight

and a a care package for prisoner visiting hours afterwards.

• But when the last forgiver is gone, the world would then be populated exclusively by self-serving non-empathic aggressors, in some sort of fight to the death arena of a planet. I suppose that would be the new recreational activity you speak of? Mortal combat for all!  

• •Snark alert•

Dear Jug Head,

So it is up to someone else to control the bully

as if the bully had no self control of their own and were incapable of evolving past it?  

as in " look what YOU made ME do!"?

Deflect responsibility much?

• A lot of bullies end up trying to "lose the weight they used to throw around" 

Forgiving your victims and aggressors alike is really all about putting that game in the rear view mirror, not saying "oh yeah, please hit me aagain daddy".

I forgave the finance Director At **** for his pathetic attempt to casually bully me, but only after I made sure that he'd literally eaten a small amount of my sh1t.. 

There are otehrs out there like me, but worse. I Knwo of one nineteen year old girl who arranged a situation where she literally got to pour petrol over her bully and burn him to death herself. A lot of people in her area  know what she did but he must have been a real nasty pice of work, becuse she's till walking fee many years later... 

I know I'm unusual in my determiniation to come out even. (I don't need to come out on top, just to get even) because on the few times I've properly beaten a bully face to face with either superior violence or superior grasp of legalese / social politics the look of shock is, pretty priceless, TBH. I can't help but wonder if any of your victims "managed to nail you in passing" sucessfully...  I'm also hamstrung in what I can do to people by way of revenge, by the credo of "do no harm" which I picked up in my early thirties, and has limiited the damage I have caused to "bullies" ever since to much more reasonable limits, but I've still teach a few of you a bit of caution over the years inbetween getting on iwth more important or fun or useful things..

Bully, Victim, Passive aggressive assassin, they are all just silly games and best avoided by fucntoning adults. 

"Unpleasant person" however, that's a more self empowered position innit? It's a limiting role though, when you get bored of it, try playing the opposite role.

Then, when the other people are really being deliberately annoying, you can go and melt their heads with your advanced gamesmanship. 

Always take a gun to a knife fight.

Preferably an MP5Sd with a couple of mags taped back to back and the fire select lever set to single shot.  

• A lot of bullies end up trying to "lose the weight they used to throw around" 

Forgiving your victims and aggressors alike is really all about putting that game in the rear view mirror, not saying "oh yeah, please hit me aagain daddy".

I forgave the finance Director At **** for his pathetic attempt to casually bully me, but only after I made sure that he'd literally eaten a small amount of my sh1t.. 

There are otehrs out there like me, but worse. I Knwo of one nineteen year old girl who arranged a situation where she literally got to pour petrol over her bully and burn him to death herself. A lot of people in her area  know what she did but he must have been a real nasty pice of work, becuse she's till walking fee many years later... 

I know I'm unusual in my determiniation to come out even. (I don't need to come out on top, just to get even) because on the few times I've properly beaten a bully face to face with either superior violence or superior grasp of legalese / social politics the look of shock is, pretty priceless, TBH. I can't help but wonder if any of your victims "managed to nail you in passing" sucessfully...  I'm also hamstrung in what I can do to people by way of revenge, by the credo of "do no harm" which I picked up in my early thirties, and has limiited the damage I have caused to "bullies" ever since to much more reasonable limits, but I've still teach a few of you a bit of caution over the years inbetween getting on iwth more important or fun or useful things..

Bully, Victim, Passive aggressive assassin, they are all just silly games and best avoided by fucntoning adults. 

"Unpleasant person" however, that's a more self empowered position innit? It's a limiting role though, when you get bored of it, try playing the opposite role.

Then, when the other people are really being deliberately annoying, you can go and melt their heads with your advanced gamesmanship. 

Always take a gun to a knife fight.

Preferably an MP5Sd with a couple of mags taped back to back and the fire select lever set to single shot.  

Children