What are your Pet Peeves?

What are your pet peeves? I'm interested!

Mine are; 

Being told things I already know

Losing things

People making little comments about the things you do, what you wear, what you're eating etc.

All of these absolutely boil my blood. They make me so angry.

I bet lots of people will say chewing noises.

• People butting in when I’m trying to say something.

I learnt how to do that growing up with 3 sisters, it was either listen to them 3 chit-chatting or talk more and captivating enough to make them stop, but i make an effort to restrain myself most of the time

• I have a few, but I won’t list them all.

• Any injustice
    • People with no morals
    • Being told I’m wrong, when I know I’m right. (Facts, spellings etc)
    • People butting in when I’m trying to say something.
  • People accusing me of lying, just to goad me, as if I could do that

People bullying others, that of protected characteristics

Rasism based on stereotyping, are there other reasons for people to be racists? I have just realised I am not sure

Religious fanatics trying to convert you, or spread their views as superior. My mom is one of those

Chewing/crunching and other noises accompanying consumption

Hipocrites. I say polish are the worst among europeans because of relegious upbringing.

• Kind of like a war between the two then the dispraxi which effects my coradantion and further social skills party why to most I probably come across as an ass hole unintentionally just lack social skills I guess so I have a chomsome deletion on top of everything ellse. Since ASD and ADHD doesn't effect chromosome mutations but dispraxi does. Hence wh it I find it hard exspessing empathy for others

• I don't vote anyway so it's cool

• All are on my list too although didn't put them in because I didn't want to make folks bored. Autism and ADHD? WOW - you must be going through hell and back, I feel so sorry for you. :-(

• Yeah the easily offended I forgot that off my list like people who try to be PC but when it comes to round to it there fake as hell and would still discriminate against an ASD or ADHD person

• Politicians, Neo Nazi's, Activists, Hippies, Stoners, Drug adicts, Bullies, Nacisist, Maxisum, Comunisum, Being herrased being taken advantage of trying to read people's intentions, Gramah ***, my Autism my ADHD my Dispraxi and religion. As religion has a lot to do with why are kind are hated so much.

• I couldn't agree more about "being told things I already know"!

People interrupting what I am saying - especially when they think they have guessed what my point was going to be

Doctrine / dogma

"Fit in or F off" mentalities

Violence/conflict,

Bad driving (especially when they try to blame you - in fact any scenario where you have done exactly the right thing and still get blamed/harrassed )

• Wow, that's a huge portion of the general population. 

• People who are instructed on what to do, but they don't care to do it.

People interrupting me while I'm in the middle of doing something important.

People who are malicious and manipulative, and only want the best things for themselves at the expense of others.

People who scream and swear at their children. 

People gossiping.

People who only care about taking money.

People who bully and put you down.

People who sees someone get bullied and do nothing but watch.

• I have a lot of pet peeves (in no particular order) lol!

• Smokers
    • Drug Addicts/Users
    • Drunks/People Consuming Alcohol on Public Transport
    • Benefit Fraud
    • Workshy Scroungers
    • Poor spelling
    • Easily offended/Snowflakes and Politically Correct idiots.
    • Control freaks
    • Non-Educated Delinquents/Thugs/Vandals
    • Middle Class/Snobs/Posh
    • Entitled people/"Karens"
    • Overinflated Egos/Egomaniacs
    • Queue skipping
    • Chewing noises
    • Folks eating meals on public transport when nobody else is.

I took out 3 political ones because this is not a place for political debate but I could go on and on and on lol!

• The arguments one I absolutely agree with.

My parent's think I do it as a way of 'silencing' them and not listening to their POV, but I just think, you won't change my mind and I won't change yours so what is the point in going on about it.

We aren't in parliament or congress or a world leader so even if we DO change either ones opinion, it won't make much of a difference!

• Other drivers.

Long talks.

Poor spelling.

The easily offended.

Never-ending arguments over things we'll NEVER agree on.