What are your Pet Peeves?

What are your pet peeves? I'm interested!

Mine are; 

Being told things I already know

Losing things

People making little comments about the things you do, what you wear, what you're eating etc.

All of these absolutely boil my blood. They make me so angry.

I bet lots of people will say chewing noises.

Parents
  • People accusing me of lying, just to goad me, as if I could do that

People bullying others, that of protected characteristics

Rasism based on stereotyping, are there other reasons for people to be racists? I have just realised I am not sure

Religious fanatics trying to convert you, or spread their views as superior. My mom is one of those

Chewing/crunching and other noises accompanying consumption

Hipocrites. I say polish are the worst among europeans because of relegious upbringing.

• People accusing me of lying, just to goad me, as if I could do that

People bullying others, that of protected characteristics

Rasism based on stereotyping, are there other reasons for people to be racists? I have just realised I am not sure

Religious fanatics trying to convert you, or spread their views as superior. My mom is one of those

Chewing/crunching and other noises accompanying consumption

Hipocrites. I say polish are the worst among europeans because of relegious upbringing.

Children
  • I feel sorry for you. I'd go nuts with my parents if they tried to force religion on me. My dad's the only religious in Mt family along with my family up north. I renounced religion when I was in primary school. My mum was a scientist/biologist though so she's not exsactly religious. I forgot Liberals and the left too.