What are your Pet Peeves?

What are your pet peeves? I'm interested!

Mine are; 

Being told things I already know

Losing things

People making little comments about the things you do, what you wear, what you're eating etc.

All of these absolutely boil my blood. They make me so angry.

I bet lots of people will say chewing noises.

Parents
  • Politicians, Neo Nazi's, Activists, Hippies, Stoners, Drug adicts, Bullies, Nacisist, Maxisum, Comunisum, Being herrased being taken advantage of trying to read people's intentions, Gramah ***, my Autism my ADHD my Dispraxi and religion. As religion has a lot to do with why are kind are hated so much.

• All are on my list too although didn't put them in because I didn't want to make folks bored. Autism and ADHD? WOW - you must be going through hell and back, I feel so sorry for you. :-(

Reply Children
  • 20-50% of those diagnosed with ADD have ASD

30-80% of those with ASD are later diagnosed with ADD. It's quite common. I have both.

• Kind of like a war between the two then the dispraxi which effects my coradantion and further social skills party why to most I probably come across as an ass hole unintentionally just lack social skills I guess so I have a chomsome deletion on top of everything ellse. Since ASD and ADHD doesn't effect chromosome mutations but dispraxi does. Hence wh it I find it hard exspessing empathy for others