"ASD" is not a disorder & it certainly isn't a mental illness (most of us know that)-YT Tony Attwood on Greta Thunberg

I don't know much about Greta, except that many young people are starting to take activist roles-probably bc most of us that are older feel 'beat down' to stop many of the corrupt things in this world. I had to post this short video, mostly-for Dr. Tony's response where he laughs when ask, "What do you think about ASD as being called a mental illness." His laugh & response, that it's 'last century thinking.' I JUST LOVE HIM!

• Well I think it’s a neurological condition that is characterised by spared-cognition and social-impairment, which means that we display a considerable-deviation from the average neurological configuration, and we for-the-most-part have to use the learning/memorisation abilities that are condition has spared us. It certainly doesn’t have its roots in psychology and cannot be cured, so perhaps that is what Tony means, if he meant we are not at a disadvantage then that is harmful, because it incentivises society to avoid adjusting to our unequal-access to opportunity as a result of our condition.

• Know Robert Missen?

• wasnt safe in the EU either with how they insulted each and every nation and spoke down to us all like trash, but yet they got the nobel peace prize didnt they? lol

• These things didn't "just happen" all on their own. We were the Common Foreign and Security Policy structure, comprised jointly of us lot in the Western European Union and our Secretary General's double-hatted team in the nascent European Union, made it happen. We're the forerunners cited, dating back to 1945. I was the giy who actually made the East-West join.

But you know what? This has persuaded me you're no use for my kind. I'm no longer interested in being on here, it's not safe.

• theres no achievement though... the only achievement mentioned was 2012 nobel peace prize.... which was a lie, because as i said the EU got it in 2012... not a group of people, not a individual, there was no one part of their team, it was the EU... now tell me what is the reason for a person to lie about that? why does one need to make a lie up like that on these forums? i find such casual lying to be rather sinister and wonder what the intent behind such lies are...

and then if thats a lie then you have to wonder if everything else said was a lie, which is very likely after that lie. then you wonder the reasons of the lie.... are they here to troll? ... as i said i became aware of someone of a meme troll thing in which claiming your smart and won some nobel prize is actually a scripted meme/joke. in that case that user is here insincerely to troll.

• I dont understand your first paragraph.

I'd say again, please think carefully about what you post.

• unacceptable to bring a person back down to reality?
    but if thats the case its also unacceptable to say its unacceptable because if it is then your also bringing me down to the reality that bringing people down to reality is unacceptable lol

no one likes braggarts. if a person enters a forum and brags they are oh so much better and higher than everyone else, they must be prepared to get this back. then you go on their profile and again its all braggart ego trash. like whats even the point? its not even relevant to the topic and they come in bragging about their life when it has nothing at all to do with the topic... why do that? lol then you research the claims and turns out they are pathological liars and their claims are not true at all. as i said, the EU got the 2012 nobel peace prize, so this guys a liar or a troll whos taking the mick.

unless perhaps you have a point in that their lies and egotistical fantasies are some sort of psychotic delusion or something and perhaps i have to respect their psychotic delusion as its harmful to break their delusion maybe? .... i mean i guess i could see that? ....but then in that case isnt the correct response instead to tell the guy to take his anti-psychotic meds? ...which to be fair would be shorter and more to the point wouldnt it...

• You seem threatened.  Please take time to think about what you are posting because I think what you have said is unacceptable.

• by the way i researched what you said... you claimed to win the 2012 nobel peace prize.... you lied.... the 2012 nobel peace prize was awarded to the EU... not any team... not any person.... the EU as a establishment won it. not for doing anything, just for existing.... so your stories sound a bit fishy now unless you got the year wrong?

could be that your entire act is one big joke and your doing some sort of tips fedora meme thing? i have seen this a few times, i described this interaction on discord and someone else did pull a meme joke about nobel prize that seemed similar to what you said but in a more sarcastic way... so i guess your entire thing is a big meme/joke thing and it went over my head in some way?

• Look, you've made an enemy, don't you get it? PLEASE MODS GET THIS ARSEHOLE AWAY FROM ME.

• everyones told the truth.... so i dont get what you mean by that? unless you think because something offends you it isnt true?

• Look, I've simply told the truth. If you can't live with that, go boil your head - this is a moderator job.

• wasnt comparing you to them lol im making a point about society and its institutions and labels. but if you want me to compare you to them, they also think they are super humans and think they are special and important too and think that they are some sort of angelic beings above and beyond anyone else on the planet and better than everyone else in some form of narcissistic way. you kinda asked for that as you need to understand what me comparing you to them is like, and now you know you see the difference between comparing you personally and comparing a institutional label is like haha

edit: anyway are you saying your smarter and better than hitler? doesnt matter what he did bro, he was a gifted fellow.... did you see his artwork? he was very talented no matter what evils he did.... thing is that ego probably got to him and perhaps he was high IQ and felt better than everyone, what comes from thinking your better than everyone is usually doing aweful things, but yeah trump was a regular moron who was born into the right family, but even so i pin point him as being autistic with how hes bad at words and didnt understand effect of his words plus his son is autistic and it runs in family.... do you think im insulting myself and everyone here by saying trump is autistic? ... funny way of thinking, do you dehumanise a human because you dont like them then? because thats what it sounds like, and again thats another trait that makes you comparable to hitler lol

and as for greta, do you not dispute my claim about her being a follower of ted kazynksy? lol id have thought that would be up for dispute at least given hes a right wing bomber...

• There had to be a first one. Is there any way to block this offensive individual, please? I didn't ask for any of what came my way, and comparing me to that pair is unacceptable.

• The acid test will be DSM-6, which I hear is on the stocks. The advent of NeuroDivergence gives them scope, as we desperately need headway away from the one size fits all currently happening. So little is known about high-functionality! We're seeing new syndromes revealed, high-sensitivity, for example, although the texts don't go anywhere near far enough in gamut. What we really need is some critical thinking from all, unpacking the diagnoses, in the way I rabbit on about the communications issues and obsession being subjective, simple discrimination from NTs. Daring to question the diagnoses, telling the NT psychologists what being us is really all about. From what I see in Yale's Genius School, they really have very little idea indeed - which is hardly surprising, given the thinking's rarely more than a year old. Sure, the diagnosis goes back to WWII, but it was pure symptomatics, no in-depth understanding. They've only just started asking us for our input: don't forget what a rare bird Temple Gradin was thirty years ago, daring to tell them. They're still brainsplaining now, though.

• Actually, my first step in my Peacemaking career was finding his brother Richard, Lord Attenborough, the WW1 battledress uniforms for his first outing as a producer, Oh! What A Lovely War. It upset Joan Plowright considerably, as she saw it as detracting from the satire in her budget-driven use of pierrot dress. As far as I was concerned, it consolidated my claim to being a heritage folkie, having been taught Sussex Morris by Freddy Hambleton as an 8 year old. More usefully, a couple of months later, with basic drill training complete, I was given special orders to be in uniform outside the School gates at 0630 Saturday. Bemused, I none the less complied, catching the milk train, and was standing there feeling as foolish as only a 14 year old utterly green CCF Cadet can, when a parp-parp came down the road and the High Command hove into view, aboard a Charabanc - in reality, the cast of the film, en route from Plowright's Theatre Royal Stratford to Clapham Common, in full fig, as a PR stunt, to join the London-Brighton Vintage Car Rally - including Kenneth Moor, the star of Genevieve, who'd just made the event famous. But not just him, the cream of 1960s stage, from Gielgud and Olivier through the Redgraves and  Mills to Maggie Smith and Ian Holm. More stage nobility and knights than I care to think of. I snapped a salute, and was saluted back, but in that, a message passed. The kids in 1969 are every whit the measure of those of 1917. What they didn't know is my great-grandpa was an actual hero of 1914, the embodiment of Gallant Little Belgium recovering from his wounds in the Sussex Country House set. As it was, one of the songs was still our marching song, so when Maggie sings, "a baby boy-scout", it's sort of personal.

• i did one of them new none cultural IQ test thingies lol it was easy, i got like 150+ iq score but im a dumbass lol i think the culture friendly IQ test they made very easy to protect and virtue signal to certain demographics and make them feel good in some sort of inclusive way. when intelligence shouldnt be bothered with inclusivity but rather with fact.

what people dont know about greta is that she takes inspiration from a guy named ted kazynksky and if they knew that, the media and the political side that tries to use her would probably back away from her as ted kazynksy was a right wing extremist turned bomber that hated those lefty type people and viewed them as responsible for urban spread lol of which hes is right, they kinda are the urbanites.

as for nobel prize, i think both hitler and donald trump got one of those lol so im not sure they mean much tbh

• She may have been a child in calendar years when she started, but now she's reached adult age.

When she started, it's very likely she was compared with me to give that 163 IQ. When they extended IQ testing to kids in the 1960s, they needed a baseline reference group to test against, and my school got involved. It started with a huge General Knowledge test, the same for all, aged 7 to 13, which was followed by a cohort IQ test, everyone. Then the outliers were retested, and finally they hauled me up to their new Belsize Park offices. This took between 8y6m, and after the last, their head honcho came down, congratulated me, and told me I was being added to the main baseline group. I was never told what was going on, just that I could never test again. My parents insisted I was normal, but I would develop skills which proved them wrong: the team I was part of won the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize, and I can point at details in the citation and say, "I did that". I was not a spear-carrier.

Eventually Harley Street noticed and convened an assessment panel in 2015, when I was 60. My IQ came in at 153-4, with side-dishes of mild Aspergers and hyperperception: I'd handled a strategic question in full view of the panel at zero notice, I simply took the answer I'd spent four of the previous six months off file. I didn't have any way of anticipating it would come my way, the odds were about 1 in 4 billion, and that's before considering the specificity of the question. I then had the perfect person to deal with it approach me, not knowing what I was handling, and take it on. Literally the only person in the country capable of it. This wasn't the first time I'd done something similar by a very long degree, I'd been a European Crisis Manager because of it. This is what Greta means by super-powers. I'm a fully-functional seer medium.

During the presentation of the diagnosis, the psychologist told me the 153-4 at age 60 implied mid-160s at peak. That then allowed me to home in on the probable actual score, because I'm anonymised in the IQ baseline group. It's very thin in the 160s, just a couple on 163, but starts to fill out in the 150s. I wonder who the first 163 was? I can't be absolutely certain I was the second, because the data's been destroyed, but it's pretty sure. However, I do have one piece of corroborating data from the GK test: in the days before Binet, they'd compare GK age with real age, the Tavistock told the entire school I had the GK of a 14 year old, aged 8y6m. Three years of traumatising bullying started I've only just had treated: but with a putative 163, I looked for corroborating data, and that was it: 14 / 8.5 = 165%.

What this tells me is I was never a child. From the moment I was allowed to learn to read, age 5y6m, to 8y6m, I soaked up 9 years of knowledge. Three times the normal. Greta says the same, her childhood was spent in books. I used to read an adult textbook a night, trying to build a coherent ontological understanding out of the noise and errors. My speciality was putting an end to war, hers, ensuring we have a future. We transgress norms because they're lazy thinking, usually hiding vested interests, and historic: they're not future-spective. People with top IQs grow out of childhood rapidly, I made my eternal mark on the world almost by accident aged 14: it was just such a simple, obvious idea everyone signs up. I'm not saying what it is, but it's hiding in plain sight right in front of you right now.

So to call her a child is naive. She may not fit your agenda, but that's your problem, not hers. I take it you have a Nobel Prize or two? If not, listen to those who do. We know something.

• he stole our boaty mc boatface though lol