"ASD" is not a disorder & it certainly isn't a mental illness (most of us know that)-YT Tony Attwood on Greta Thunberg

I don't know much about Greta, except that many young people are starting to take activist roles-probably bc most of us that are older feel 'beat down' to stop many of the corrupt things in this world. I had to post this short video, mostly-for Dr. Tony's response where he laughs when ask, "What do you think about ASD as being called a mental illness." His laugh & response, that it's 'last century thinking.' I JUST LOVE HIM!

Parents
  • Greta is an absolute fake - they used her when she was under 18 so the press couldn't expose her true private life - her parents are media moguls using their brainwashed ASD kid to advance their business - proper monsters - and they've terrorised her so much with climate doom and gloom that she appears genuine.   

Now she's over 18, she's fair game - there's loads of exposes of her hypocrisy and the way she's just a media tool.

• Hmmm, interesting. I don't know much about her...

• Hmmm, interesting. I don't know much about her...

I did not either ~ but a friend had a serious disliking for  her and told me to read a list of articles that all happened to be funded by petrochemical industries that were not all keen on tighter safety regulations being enforced or demanded by ecologists, and environmental activists etcetera.

And despite claims that her family drove her into being an environmental activist ~ they were more as acting and singing stars lending their public fame to environmental activism causes and little or nothing more, which made Greta so annoyed and frustrated that she stopped speaking and eating ~ because of their hypocrisy.

Due to the losing weight and not talking thing, this led to Greta getting diagnosed as having Asperger Syndrome, and with the reasons for the verbal and hunger strike being explained ~ Greta began informing her parents and together researching what environmental activism actually involved ~ so that they no longer just spoke about it in public, but also lived it through in the their day to day living as well.

•  "Historical research has now shown that he [Asperger] was...a well-adapted cog in the machine of a deadly regime. He deliberately referred disabled children to the clinic Am Spiegelgrund, where he knew that they were at risk of being killed. The eponym Asperger’s syndrome ought to be used with awareness of its historical origin."  Slagstad, Ketil (28 May 2019). "Asperger, the *** and the children – the history of the birth of a diagnosis"Tidsskrift for den Norske Laegeforening139 (9). 

• Sorry, i disagree. Hans Asperger was not evil. He was an outspoken anti nâzi. The SS did not arrest him nor the gestapo as he was useful to them. Im a Aspie, always have been, always will be.

Reply Children