About NAS' "Community and Website Update" August 2020.

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/adults-on-the-autistic-spectrum/19292/community-and-website-update 

& note about the Thread/Link above: 
" [ This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion ] " ...says NAS.

...OK, Greetings To All. So this is Me ("DC"), doing a thing which I seemed to have useful/good purpose to do upon this Forum, ever since I first arrived <>3 Years ago. Others more skilled than Myself have come and left, yet I am still looking at this Forum every now and then, with little place else (upon the awful WWW) to safely go. So I spotted NAS' Thread up there...

The link above, is to NAS' own declaration: it is LOCKED, and so this here Thread here, is a version to which anyone can reply as is liked, with 'hopefully' NAS heeding/reading it. And, also mainly since NAS' original Thread there, will no doubt be drowned out/obscured down the History, by other Threads (likely unaware of technical matters such as that)...

My own reason for attempting this Thread is as I waffled up there, but likely I shall not be able to post again after any "Update" --- *again*. My devices and so-called "EMail Addresses" are more than 5 years old!
I have said this before in this Forum. And as if to illustrate, so has a Copybot and a Malicious-Hacker, upon this Forum, both about Myself (!).

Finally...
NAS says:
" Your logon will continue to work, but you will need to set a new password. We’ve been testing this to ensure it works, and will provide more information very soon.
If you have any questions, please email us at communitymanager@nas.org.uk .
Thank you all for your contributions to the Community. "

...A final reason I start this Thread is that I would wager that that is 'stuff and nonsense' to Persons like Myself as I currently am. *Virtual Testing is not real.* I would probably put in My old EMail Address, and it, just like with Amazon or Google, is no longer recognized after any "update"...?

...to "update", the process seems to be <> this:
- Log on with Username.
- Enter Password.
- Password confirmed.
- Please enter EMail Address.
- Please enter new Updated EMail Address/Password.
- ... 'Oh, sorry, Your (old) EMail Address is no longer valid/works, so We cannot confirm Your Identity or Update Your EMail Address. Please UPDATE Your OLD EMail Address with a NEW EMail Address so that We can update Your EMail Address.'
- Repeat the last two or three parts...

This has happened to Me before... and so, well, I state it here. Probably certain Hackers could get in and pretend to be Me, though, easily, since they can pretend to be anyone or any corporation that they want. *Updates do not matter starting from 'Low-Level Coding'.* And what happens to Users of an EMail Address which the Company that once owned/supported/hosted it, has decided that they cannot be bothered with supporting/hosting it anymore?...

Apart from all of that, anyone, post whatever You want about NAS' Update here.

FareWell, All.