The Art of Different Wiring

One of my paintings, titled 'In Between', I wonder what you guys will make of it, be gentle with me, I do have a Masters degree for validation but still not much self confidence.  I think of my work in terms of 'mindscapes' and always have.  Have a feeling this is going to load really small, if at all...

Hope it shows up big enough to see it.

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi lovely...a break tonight but a houseful again tomorrow.....I am close with my son (we have good bangs) so miss him when he's gone...

a quiet night,..OH glued  to the tv as always...me sat in the same space...different priorities but do admit that I'm pretty self absorbed at the moment 

you ok...

did you manage to filtch a garden gnome from Tom's garden, post party!

• The brave button was hitting post with my art work attached, preparing for potential criticism, and 1 referred to your son coming home as you said you'd missed him. Hope your evening is going ok, don't know how you are coping with all those people in your house.

• Hey...just found this response....

2. I was just warming up! 4. Not messed up, just misunderstood! (Lol!) and 3. So love the fact that you hit the 'brave" button .....can you explain 1. Because it sounds lovely!!!

• 1 It's good to have someone to miss who will come back. 

2 You did draw a very fine stick man and the ensuing comments were very funny.

3 I hit the brave button and put my work up here. 

4 You lovely messed up people are here. 

• Erm....

1. got through Friday
    2. son returned from grandparents....missed him hugely
    3. drew a fine stick man and got to see Spotty art.,,,!