The Art of Different Wiring

One of my paintings, titled 'In Between', I wonder what you guys will make of it, be gentle with me, I do have a Masters degree for validation but still not much self confidence.  I think of my work in terms of 'mindscapes' and always have.  Have a feeling this is going to load really small, if at all...

Hope it shows up big enough to see it.

Parents
  • Wow!  Truly! Astonished

That's great, Spotty.  What's your medium?

It comes up about the size of a birthday card, which is fine. How big is it?

• Thank you Tom,  I'm really happy you guys like it Relaxed the original is about 51cm / 20 inches square.  It's watercolour, ink and pens on really heavy watercolour paper.  My MA work was mostly about 8 feet by 10 feet using wax pigment and graphite, so it's a bit of a departure and a lot of the recent work has been tiny, like 16 cm square.  I really appreciate the support!

• Thank you Tom,  I'm really happy you guys like it Relaxed the original is about 51cm / 20 inches square.  It's watercolour, ink and pens on really heavy watercolour paper.  My MA work was mostly about 8 feet by 10 feet using wax pigment and graphite, so it's a bit of a departure and a lot of the recent work has been tiny, like 16 cm square.  I really appreciate the support!

Children