The Art of Different Wiring

One of my paintings, titled 'In Between', I wonder what you guys will make of it, be gentle with me, I do have a Masters degree for validation but still not much self confidence.  I think of my work in terms of 'mindscapes' and always have.  Have a feeling this is going to load really small, if at all...

Hope it shows up big enough to see it.

Parents
  • Wow!  Truly! Astonished

That's great, Spotty.  What's your medium?

It comes up about the size of a birthday card, which is fine. How big is it?

• Thank you Tom,  I'm really happy you guys like it Relaxed the original is about 51cm / 20 inches square.  It's watercolour, ink and pens on really heavy watercolour paper.  My MA work was mostly about 8 feet by 10 feet using wax pigment and graphite, so it's a bit of a departure and a lot of the recent work has been tiny, like 16 cm square.  I really appreciate the support!

• Love to see some of big stuff! You've got me hungry for more now!

• Hi lovely...a break tonight but a houseful again tomorrow.....I am close with my son (we have good bangs) so miss him when he's gone...

a quiet night,..OH glued  to the tv as always...me sat in the same space...different priorities but do admit that I'm pretty self absorbed at the moment 

you ok...

did you manage to filtch a garden gnome from Tom's garden, post party!

• The brave button was hitting post with my art work attached, preparing for potential criticism, and 1 referred to your son coming home as you said you'd missed him. Hope your evening is going ok, don't know how you are coping with all those people in your house.

• Hey...just found this response....

2. I was just warming up! 4. Not messed up, just misunderstood! (Lol!) and 3. So love the fact that you hit the 'brave" button .....can you explain 1. Because it sounds lovely!!!

Reply Children
  • Hi lovely...a break tonight but a houseful again tomorrow.....I am close with my son (we have good bangs) so miss him when he's gone...

a quiet night,..OH glued  to the tv as always...me sat in the same space...different priorities but do admit that I'm pretty self absorbed at the moment 

you ok...

did you manage to filtch a garden gnome from Tom's garden, post party!

• The brave button was hitting post with my art work attached, preparing for potential criticism, and 1 referred to your son coming home as you said you'd missed him. Hope your evening is going ok, don't know how you are coping with all those people in your house.