This forum has become toxic to me

I can't sit back and watch some of the hateful posts anymore about things close to my heart because of a person I have known and was close to and then seeing all the kinds of hate they get. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of people thinking lumping a group of people in the same boat as 'predators' is the same as thinking certain ideologies are toxic are the same. 

I'm tired of the hypocrisy of people who fight for certain rights but turn a blind eye to a certain sector of a population and come up with the same old hateful *** that people used to say about gay people. 

• Terfs describes an ideology it doesn't describe all feminists. 

Terfrs is hateful ideology. 

You need to look in the mirror yourself. 

• To be honest, "terf" doesn't have a meaning to me as it's a word created by HATE and by haters (of women) and is abusive in itself - so as I said before, look in the mirror cos you're sounding like a complete hypocrite and misogynist right now!

Also, "terf" is not an "ideology" lol. Absolute nonsense!

I'm a lesbian who is a feminist - YOU don't get to tell me what my ideology is either - so don't try it, and also stop using hate speech to try to denigrate my argument.

I could call out more of what you just said but I can't be bothered. I at least had the courtesy and respect to apologise and tried to explain my views - done now thanks!!

• I'm sorry butactually I pointed out terfs is an ideology and trans people are a group of people and people persist on the idea they're predators. There wasn't any, 'some people pretend to be trans and are predators' it wasn't w order like that. this is;t about someone who doesn't like differing opinions this about people who spread hate about people by lumping them in with predators or at least don't talk clearly about a sensitive topic so it appears that way, then people turn it around to make it look like I'm the bad guy. No I'm not f****** having it.  because that isn't how this went down at all. There is a lot of hate towards trans people on this forum.

Then plastic comes in and points ut some irrelvelent statistic. It's all based on hate. I'm sick of it. I'm done. And it's too late already asked for my account to be deleted. 

[Edited by moderator]

• You're a nice guy, and you bring so much to the forum. I would be very sad to see you leave. Genuinely. I look forward to seeing your name pop up and I get worried when I don't see you comment.

You've become very much part of my forum family!

The only thing I would say to you as a virtual forum family member is that you need to learn is to accept that other people have entirely different views and opinions about the world than you. Some people have the same views and opinions as your but with subtle differences. But no two people have exactly the same thoughts and beliefs. It's not always easy, but if you can, rather than press the self-destruct button and leave, stay around and focus on other conversations in a thread. And on other threads.

If we're feeling depressed and angry, we naturally going to want to gravitate towards angry topics, or even sometimes create them. But it has no positive benefits on our self-esteem or mental well-being.

Stay and be you!

• Thanks for this. The statisitics make interesting reading - unfortunately it's much easier to call people names than it is to engage in a proper argument. And I'm just as guilty of this too - I called him a moron in a previous post which I shouldn't have done

• I seem to remember that it's about 85% of all men claiming to be trans have no interest or desire to ever have surgery or take gender-changing drugs.     

No judgement - just data,

• Unfortunately as i said above there is a whole sector who identify as trans in order to gain something from it. We've already seen it happen in US prisons.

I have stated my views and am entirely comfortable with them. If you chose not to really read or take on board the above, that's up to you. 

• Luckily for everyone on this forum I', leaving and i have plans so no one will have to deal with sloon. SO *** you all thanks for none of you really caring about m on this forum 

Goodbye!

• You lumped trans people with predators with your words, you're just dialling back to the vitriol now. 

• I am going to spell this out one last time: I do not hate transgender people. I have been to prides all over the world, met and campaigned with many! So your assumptions are offensive (and wrong). I maybe didn't write it in the best way - but this is an AUTISM forum, so........!

I'm angry and worried because like many others I know that there are certain MEN with ulterior motives that they are pushing through UNDER THE 'UMBERELLA' of "inclusivity".

"Gender ideology" and the abilty to change sex on a daily basis without the proper checks and balances BENEFITS PEOPLE WITH NEFARIOUS MOTIVES especially those who wish to confuse and influence children. 

These are MEN who are NOT genuinely transgender who are USING the trans agenda to further their own interests. They are damaging the progress transgender people have made in terms of acceptance and actually putting GENUINE transgender people in danger.

(It's worth noting also that more straight women are murdered every month* (error - wrote week before) than transgender people have been since 2017. This is FACT. Women feel that they are being 'erroded' (not my term) and they have some basis to be concerned imo)

That is my view and I hope it clears things up. Many people feel the same and are too scared to say anything for fear of being called the names you JUST called me. I'm not too scared, however. 

• actually, it wasn't just you. A lot of people on this forum hate trans people. so it was to the whole forum. Not just about you. 

• Ahh, such an erudite and thoughtful response. JoyOk hand No, you created a post without naming me directly aimed at me. That's disingenuous. But you go for it Crocodile I've dealt with worse than you my whole life, I am firm in my beliefs and happy to talk about them.

• Seems the only person spewing hate here is you. A very disingenuous post that ignores the widely documented issues with "trans identified" men getting into womens prisons, positions for women only and abusing and violating women, their safe spaces and their supporters. Won't address that though will you, because you know it damages your entire argument lol

The truth is always inconvenient Smile

But then, you wanted an argument didn't you? You wanted to be able to call someone else "toxic", when the hate is in fact deep within you... you don't even have the courage to speak to me directly, which is sad.