This forum has become toxic to me

I can't sit back and watch some of the hateful posts anymore about things close to my heart because of a person I have known and was close to and then seeing all the kinds of hate they get. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of people thinking lumping a group of people in the same boat as 'predators' is the same as thinking certain ideologies are toxic are the same. 

I'm tired of the hypocrisy of people who fight for certain rights but turn a blind eye to a certain sector of a population and come up with the same old hateful *** that people used to say about gay people. 

Parents
  • Seems the only person spewing hate here is you. A very disingenuous post that ignores the widely documented issues with "trans identified" men getting into womens prisons, positions for women only and abusing and violating women, their safe spaces and their supporters. Won't address that though will you, because you know it damages your entire argument lol

The truth is always inconvenient Smile

But then, you wanted an argument didn't you? You wanted to be able to call someone else "toxic", when the hate is in fact deep within you... you don't even have the courage to speak to me directly, which is sad. 

• Seems the only person spewing hate here is you. A very disingenuous post that ignores the widely documented issues with "trans identified" men getting into womens prisons, positions for women only and abusing and violating women, their safe spaces and their supporters. Won't address that though will you, because you know it damages your entire argument lol

The truth is always inconvenient Smile

But then, you wanted an argument didn't you? You wanted to be able to call someone else "toxic", when the hate is in fact deep within you... you don't even have the courage to speak to me directly, which is sad. 

Children
  • You may have a degree and experience in the field, Michelle, but have you watched the relevant Youtube videos, on the matter?

I think not. You 'experts' and your 'knowledge'. SOME OF US ARE CAPABLE OF JUMPING TO OUR OWN CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT THE FACTS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I'm joking by the wayStuck out tongue

• Pretty sure abuse goes on in prisons regardless of whether someone is trans or not. But by all means disregard the fact that violence in prisons is common, regardless of sex and gender and focus only on the fact that some of the cases involve trans inmates. 

You could say 'how many of these cases involved people of x religion or x race' and act like these issues are specific only among those you target, too. You could ask 'how many were autistic?' If you wished to make the claim that autistic people cause trouble in prison or wherever else. It's a load of horse crap and bigotry dressed up as something else. The same as when people say 'we can't let immigrants in we have to take care of our own!' but neglect to mention that when it comes to our own they don't care, hence why we have rising levels of homelessness and poverty in our country. 

Frankly I'd expect people with experience of what it is to be considered abnormal by many in society to have a bit more solidarity with others in a similar situation. 

• This rarely happens and isn't actually about trans women, but still just about men abusing women. 

• This reply was deleted.