Tea or coffee?

I’m just finishing my 3rd coffee of the day (I really need to cut down again!) and just wondered what hot drink other people prefer? Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer tea or perhaps you like herbal tea (good flavour recommendations welcome!) or something else? How do you take your tea/coffee/other. I drink strong black coffee with no milk or sugar but with half cold water due to sensitive gums; I don’t drink tea but do drink herbal teas depending on the flavour, lemon, ginger and manuka honey is a current favourite but peppermint and liquorice is a recent fail on the herbal tea front!

Parents Reply
  • The trick to whitening the inside of cups and stainless steel teaspoons is bleach.

Place the teaspoons in the cup. And a little bleach and boiling water, leave for a minute or two.  And even hardened stains disappear, or at least come loose and can be gently rubbed away.  Then rinse with clean cold water four or five times.

Unfortunately we can't use bleach on teeth in the mouth.

Children
  • Thank you for the advice! I don’t know why I didn’t think to use bleach as it works on most other stains and germs! Gotta love a product that kills all known germs dead! I’ll bleach the offending cups tomorrow and ensure that I rinse them very thoroughly afterwards!

Have you tried whitening toothpaste?