I want life to stop

Lights, sounds, smells, everything is extra intolerable lately. I cant seem to make myself do stuff, I cant make decisions. I feel tired and am getting headaches. Words are harder. I keep almost having meltdown/shutdowns (just today I felt like a meltdown every 30min). Im exhausted 

I want it all to stop, I want to take a break from everything but I cant. I have homework, I have school, on friday we have an assembly which I always get overwhelmed at but im scared ill have a full on meltdown because I seem to not even be able to handle everyday stimuli so how could I survive a room with hundreds of students with everyone screaming to get hyped for stupid turnabout dance 

I started feeling like rubbish for a couple weeks but then the last 3 days have been absolutly unbearable. Why is life so hard

Took me 21min to type this (not even that long of a post...)

Parents Reply
  • The main negative for me is that it makes your own heartbeat and breathing feel louder and you can't talk / eat with them in unless you don't mind your own voice being really loud!

Are there ear plugs that dont do that? 

They are comfortable for short periods of time (up to an hour or so)

So they wouldnt be good for like a 7hr school day then?

I actually prefer headphones over earbuds but Id like something more discrete considering teens can be quite rude 

Children