Pain

I'm hoping I'm not alone in this

But does anyone else get loads of pain all day every day? For some reason I'm in pain all the time, and I don't mean just aches though sometimes they are just aches but also really bad stabbing pain, usually in stomach, side and private area or near it. Like wtf is up with that? Already seen loads of doctors and been to hospital so many times and nothing ever showed up which made me look and sound nuts. But it's genuine, loads of pain all the time. Also get feeling of sickness a lot as well.

Last month I've started getting it in my head as well, at the back of my head and sides as well. Been feeling dizzy as well. Don't know what it is or how to make it better, it starts, gets bad sometimes severe and then a few hours later it eases up. Really weird

I know people with autism can be oversensitive to pain and also can have digestive issues. So I put it down to that but last few months it has got a lot worse, could be my anxiety as I do suffer bad from that

But it's also making me feel suicidal, like thoughts and feelings because if this is for the long run and there is no help then I really find want to stick around for that.

Mostly I like life but I'm not hanging around if I'm going to be in pain until I'm like 80. I'm not even 26 yet and already I'm in more pain than most people are. It sucks

And then there's the feeling sick, the dizziness, the digestive stuff, like holy hell wtf is going on

You guys get this to or is it just me?

I'm finding it hard to live with now and don't know who go to with it as doctors and hospitals found nothing

Makes me feel crazy but I know I'm not. At a loss now

• Best to speak to a doctor who should give you a full gamut of blood tests. I would push for that first.

Then maybe have a look at your diet. You said you eat a lot of bread, bread basically a *** cube, it ain't good for your digestive system. I realise it can be difficult, but eating vegetables, fruits and meat (or if you are a vegetarian - beans, pulses nuts). Salads are very good too. The aim of the game is to try to avoid anything processed like the plague. I know it's easy for me to type this out, but I try to eat a very clean diet as I cannot fathom being physically unwell alongside my unwell brain, I am not sure I would be typing now and I appreciate we live in a weird bizarre society where eating convenient, unhealthy rubbish is cheaper than eating whole nutritious foods. Like the price of one avocado could get you four doughnuts or a loaf of bread. Something is way the F wrong with that.

Go and get someone to give you a massage if you are comfortable with that. They are excellent for helping with body pains.

• Oh thanks for the tip

It could be gluten related, I eat a lot of bread because it's so plain and kind to my digestion but I guess now it could be doing more harm than good

I'll discuss this with my doctor this afternoon and see what she says

I can always cut it out and do a food diary as well see how I feel in a week's time.

Thanks for your reply

• Hello Chloe

Thanks for your reply

And for the links I've taken a look at them and have saved them for future use in case I need them. Always handy to have them as a back up if I need them

I used Samaritans once before, long time ago but I remember it was helpful at the time so if I need it again I'll definitely give them a call

Sorry for mentioning that I felt a little suicidal. It was just thoughts and feelings, no plans

But I have called my doctor this morning and I've got an appointment this afternoon so hopefully she can help me with my suicide thoughts and feelings, and with the pain. That would be perfect

But thank you for your help and support

It's very appreciated ^-^

• Hello

Yeah I think my diet is ok. I eat healthy try not to eat to much fatty and sugary stuff as it plays up my digestion and causes more pain. I have a nice diet and stick to it when I can

Drinking isn't easy, I don't feel thirsty much so sometimes I forget to drink but I'm working on that

Have an app to help me keep track of my drinking

I called my doctor this morning and spoke to her on the phone so I now have an appointment this afternoon to see her about the pain and suicidal thoughts and feelings so hopefully I can get answers soon

• I'd suggest that you try cutting out one of the common inflammatory foods (like gluten, dairy, or sugar) for a week or so, and see how you feel. I know that gluten can cause people a lot of issues, so I'd suggest to try cutting that one out first. Also you could get an allergy test to see if you're allergic to anything.

• Hi @Superstar,

Thank you for sharing this with the community. I'm sorry to hear that you've been in so much pain. I can understand why you feel so frustrated by this. It’s good that you’ve let us know what’s happening/how you feel. Many people have similar thoughts when coping with so much and we hope you’re okay.   

If you are unable to cope with the distress or despair, it’s very important to tell someone about your feelings or thoughts of suicide. Call your GP and make an urgent appointment. Your GP can make sure you get appropriate help and support. 

If it’s outside your GP hours call  111 to reach the NHS 111 service: 

https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/urgent-and-emergency-care-services/when-to-use-111/ 

The Samaritans also provide confidential non-judgemental emotional support, 24 hours a day on 116 123, or by email on jo@samaritans.org. 

MIND have information pages on coping with self harm or suicidal feelings based on the experiences of people who’ve been through it that you may find helpful.  

If you are very close to doing something to hurt yourself - call 999 now or go to your nearest A&E department. There should be someone there to support you and make sure you get ongoing support. 

You can find more information here: 

https://www.autism.org.uk/advice-and-guidance/topics/mental-health/suicide 

All the best,

ChloeMod

• Are eating and drinking well?Could be a lot of things though, chronic dehydration, severe vitamin deficiency, coeliac disease maybe, fibromyalgia? Do you have the option of getting some of those finger pr ick  blood tests? It’s quite expensive to get a full screen. Hope you manage to  find some answers that sounds awful for you to feel like that every day