Pain

I'm hoping I'm not alone in this

But does anyone else get loads of pain all day every day? For some reason I'm in pain all the time, and I don't mean just aches though sometimes they are just aches but also really bad stabbing pain, usually in stomach, side and private area or near it. Like wtf is up with that? Already seen loads of doctors and been to hospital so many times and nothing ever showed up which made me look and sound nuts. But it's genuine, loads of pain all the time. Also get feeling of sickness a lot as well.

Last month I've started getting it in my head as well, at the back of my head and sides as well. Been feeling dizzy as well. Don't know what it is or how to make it better, it starts, gets bad sometimes severe and then a few hours later it eases up. Really weird

I know people with autism can be oversensitive to pain and also can have digestive issues. So I put it down to that but last few months it has got a lot worse, could be my anxiety as I do suffer bad from that

But it's also making me feel suicidal, like thoughts and feelings because if this is for the long run and there is no help then I really find want to stick around for that.

Mostly I like life but I'm not hanging around if I'm going to be in pain until I'm like 80. I'm not even 26 yet and already I'm in more pain than most people are. It sucks

And then there's the feeling sick, the dizziness, the digestive stuff, like holy hell wtf is going on

You guys get this to or is it just me?

I'm finding it hard to live with now and don't know who go to with it as doctors and hospitals found nothing

Makes me feel crazy but I know I'm not. At a loss now

Parents
  • Best to speak to a doctor who should give you a full gamut of blood tests. I would push for that first.

Then maybe have a look at your diet. You said you eat a lot of bread, bread basically a *** cube, it ain't good for your digestive system. I realise it can be difficult, but eating vegetables, fruits and meat (or if you are a vegetarian - beans, pulses nuts). Salads are very good too. The aim of the game is to try to avoid anything processed like the plague. I know it's easy for me to type this out, but I try to eat a very clean diet as I cannot fathom being physically unwell alongside my unwell brain, I am not sure I would be typing now and I appreciate we live in a weird bizarre society where eating convenient, unhealthy rubbish is cheaper than eating whole nutritious foods. Like the price of one avocado could get you four doughnuts or a loaf of bread. Something is way the F wrong with that.

Go and get someone to give you a massage if you are comfortable with that. They are excellent for helping with body pains.

• Best to speak to a doctor who should give you a full gamut of blood tests. I would push for that first.

Then maybe have a look at your diet. You said you eat a lot of bread, bread basically a *** cube, it ain't good for your digestive system. I realise it can be difficult, but eating vegetables, fruits and meat (or if you are a vegetarian - beans, pulses nuts). Salads are very good too. The aim of the game is to try to avoid anything processed like the plague. I know it's easy for me to type this out, but I try to eat a very clean diet as I cannot fathom being physically unwell alongside my unwell brain, I am not sure I would be typing now and I appreciate we live in a weird bizarre society where eating convenient, unhealthy rubbish is cheaper than eating whole nutritious foods. Like the price of one avocado could get you four doughnuts or a loaf of bread. Something is way the F wrong with that.

Go and get someone to give you a massage if you are comfortable with that. They are excellent for helping with body pains.

Children
  • I saw my doctor, bloods were taken which resulted in me going down to the floor face first.... Lmao I get so worked up in doctors always happens to me

I probably could do with eating more fruit and veg but I've had times in the past where fruit and veg had gone off and it put me off so now I avoid it at all costs

Might be worth trying it again though as it might not be helping my current problems.

And you are so right the price is unbelievable. Like wtf! Go shopping and the healthy stuff is so overpriced, probably why most people just eat the bad stuff

Massage would be nice but I've no one to give me one and couldn't afford a professional, think my anxiety would explode if I did have one lol