What scares you ?

To be aware of it is the scariest thing in the universe --- If it exists outside our perception.  Awareness that we are nothing compared to the size of the universe and our time of existence in this universe is less than the blink of a cosmic eye. Awareness that our senses are drastically limited to perceive the true nature of the universe. Awareness that any amount of scientific knowledge won’t be enough for us to differentiate if the universe is subjective or objective, that we're pre-programmed or we have a free will, that we are created or are we the  result of some random events (or experiment). For me this is my broad view.  At a more personal level what scares you.

Parents
  • These are your community members? WOW! As a community youre supposed to support. Feeling like a lone solider out here, but story of my life, Im reverting back to type i guess, which was not the idea of joining this forum. But i guess this forum is a reflection of society, so....

This one person.

We do support, all the time, as I did yesterday.

You aren't a lone soldier - we are here for you.

This forum isn't a reflection of society.

As you know, I challenged yesterday for his completely unnecessary aggression towards you.

He's individually caused all this trouble but this forum is made up of very many members.

We all have differing views on life.

I predicted you might not stay because of the awful 'welcome'.

It will be a great shame if you don't.

I personally would like to apologise for the conflict/insults that you have received as soon as you joined.

• your words mean more than you can know

• This particular person has led in the past to other threads being locked and I suspect this thread may end up being locked too.

I've been here a year and seen other conflict caused by them.

He is absolutely not indicative of the tone and level of caring and compassion present here every day.

You are very welcome here.

• No just conducted in the appropriate space

For better or worse this community has rules and if you don’t like the rules you are welcome to leave.

• ok so certain discussion and books shall be banned in society lmao
    i think we are heading towards 1930s germany on this but yeah you lot are the good side while this one single person standing against you all is the bad guy lol

• I said the discussion not discussion in general.

• a forum for discussion, is not the place for discussion?

ok im all ears, where is a place for discussion? 

• This isn’t the place for the discussion.

• i gave you a chance to state your side but you came up with a one word rebuff that held nothing for your side but disrespect for mine. then that tiny time you tried to come up with something you tried to mention the slave trade and instead of coming up with a argument you instead just listed books....

im here for a discussion, you could have ripped my comment with fact, and if i read i could have conceeded and been turned to your opinion in some parts, not likely all... but the thing is you know you cant as you didnt have anything to actually say, just a disrespect that you could have kept to yourself. if your words was instead a comprehensive rebuff of my words, we could have talked, but it was a single word disrespect lol followed by a confirmation later on that i was right about you as you bring up slave trade and all white people bad ideas that are taught from marxist classes.

if you wish to wipe the slate clean, then do it, debate and point out how i was wrong, i might accept some parts, i might say some parts are irrelevant, most likely i have already wiped it away by pointing out how it happened ages ago and not all white people did it and isnt it the same as hating all muslims for 9/11??? to which you have no answer for because you know in your mind its logically right, at that point you have to admit you was wrong not then go and tell me to burn in hell like you did... which the mods warned you of doing lol

• ok, she comes from london, so shes very privileged, she had a fancy posh education that taught her marxist ideas and these ideas are very outdated and focused on the trans atlantic slave trade and teach that all white people are bad, you cant be racist to white people because all white people are racist.

which is funny as people like her are very privileged, very posh education and universities teach that. and she moved to wales? likely as its cheaper... which is called gentrification and it ensure the local welsh cant get a property in their own lands and increases the prices there harming the poor people.... honestly i can rip this all day as everything she claims to be she is the opposite of while  i am the poor northern working class, she is the rich posh privileged fancy southern london aristocracy gentrifying the place while preaching racist ideas to hate a entire group of people for a historical bad thing that one of them did. while also actually being the current person whos doing that herself lol its madness.... its hypocrisy and it gets me going... but in some parts... i kinda love fighting against peoples bullshit, part of me hopes they awaken one day and realise it, perhaps if not now but maybe in a few years time

• utterly appreicate it. its hard with all the posts as i dont want anyone else to see/feel its acceptable or even factually true. Im going to take a leaf out of your book. for sure i can discuss and we can debate without creating hositilities and actually increase understanding for all sides - it can be turned into a positive.

• I haven’t kept up with either side of the argument.

• oh it appears you didnt keep up with her side of the argument then... oh geee wow i sure hope your not white then because your just as evil and guilty as i am in her eyes then lol

• and i agreed with that.
    i hope you also point out that its racist to hate me for the trans atlantic slave trade and is the same as hating all muslims for the 9/11 attacks..

also i already noted this stage of what shes doing now... very social.. very manipulative and clique building... this isnt asd.. its more npd and its the start of real bullying, but it doesnt work on me as it fuels me more as i live to fight this

• I don’t think it’s that - I think it’s more a case of not wanting to encourage him / give him an excuse for another rant. Personally I just reported his first post to you as abuse and let the moderator deal with it. Maybe if there was a dedicated thread / part of the community I might reply at more length - I did point out that race is a social and not a scientific construct.

• your bullying me due to my herritage... you keep saying im a bad person because of the trans atlantic slave trade... do your history, when that was happening my people were tossed down the mines to die! i come from a northern class mining town.. do your history, dont come here into this country with your hate filled posh privileged london based education and then spout all that hate at us... its londoners who are guilty and as you come from london and have benefited from the privilege of their fancy schools that means all the trans atlantic slave trade and evils of history is all on you.. my people suffered from you southerners just as much in the harrowing of the north lol

and you moved to wales? because wales is cheaper? .... do you know when rich londoners move to cheap places because they are cheaper.. that is called gentrification and makes it so the locals of that place cannot buy a property and become homeless?

check your privilege first before spouting off.

• Number...im really beginning to like you, really on a level regarding socials! thank u for explaining as well. im beginning to 'get it' now.

• so its ok to be racist against me and even tell me to burn in hell? lmao ok.... this community is hypocrisy and i get started on hypocrisy.

• thank you for the context. i had to take time away before coming back but feel a duty to address the matter, as it seems not many are outraged - could be due to everyone knowing this history, rather than whats being spouted. i appreciate others views, especially due to lived experience - i have a problem with projection and untruths. i wont let someone bully me or others because of their heritage. Plus I decided being put off such a valuable resource is doing myself a dis-service. your comment confirms that.

• thank you for the context. i had to take time away before coming back but feel a duty to address the matter, as it seems not many are outraged - could be due to everyone knowing this history, rather than whats being spouted. i appreciate others views, especially due to lived experience - i have a problem with projection and untruths. i wont let someone bully me or others because of their heritage. Plus I decided being put off such a valuable resource is doing myself a dis-service. your comment confirms that.

Children
  • No just conducted in the appropriate space

For better or worse this community has rules and if you don’t like the rules you are welcome to leave.

• ok so certain discussion and books shall be banned in society lmao
    i think we are heading towards 1930s germany on this but yeah you lot are the good side while this one single person standing against you all is the bad guy lol

• I said the discussion not discussion in general.

• a forum for discussion, is not the place for discussion?

ok im all ears, where is a place for discussion? 

• This isn’t the place for the discussion.

• i gave you a chance to state your side but you came up with a one word rebuff that held nothing for your side but disrespect for mine. then that tiny time you tried to come up with something you tried to mention the slave trade and instead of coming up with a argument you instead just listed books....

im here for a discussion, you could have ripped my comment with fact, and if i read i could have conceeded and been turned to your opinion in some parts, not likely all... but the thing is you know you cant as you didnt have anything to actually say, just a disrespect that you could have kept to yourself. if your words was instead a comprehensive rebuff of my words, we could have talked, but it was a single word disrespect lol followed by a confirmation later on that i was right about you as you bring up slave trade and all white people bad ideas that are taught from marxist classes.

if you wish to wipe the slate clean, then do it, debate and point out how i was wrong, i might accept some parts, i might say some parts are irrelevant, most likely i have already wiped it away by pointing out how it happened ages ago and not all white people did it and isnt it the same as hating all muslims for 9/11??? to which you have no answer for because you know in your mind its logically right, at that point you have to admit you was wrong not then go and tell me to burn in hell like you did... which the mods warned you of doing lol

• ok, she comes from london, so shes very privileged, she had a fancy posh education that taught her marxist ideas and these ideas are very outdated and focused on the trans atlantic slave trade and teach that all white people are bad, you cant be racist to white people because all white people are racist.

which is funny as people like her are very privileged, very posh education and universities teach that. and she moved to wales? likely as its cheaper... which is called gentrification and it ensure the local welsh cant get a property in their own lands and increases the prices there harming the poor people.... honestly i can rip this all day as everything she claims to be she is the opposite of while  i am the poor northern working class, she is the rich posh privileged fancy southern london aristocracy gentrifying the place while preaching racist ideas to hate a entire group of people for a historical bad thing that one of them did. while also actually being the current person whos doing that herself lol its madness.... its hypocrisy and it gets me going... but in some parts... i kinda love fighting against peoples bullshit, part of me hopes they awaken one day and realise it, perhaps if not now but maybe in a few years time

• utterly appreicate it. its hard with all the posts as i dont want anyone else to see/feel its acceptable or even factually true. Im going to take a leaf out of your book. for sure i can discuss and we can debate without creating hositilities and actually increase understanding for all sides - it can be turned into a positive.

• I haven’t kept up with either side of the argument.

• oh it appears you didnt keep up with her side of the argument then... oh geee wow i sure hope your not white then because your just as evil and guilty as i am in her eyes then lol

• and i agreed with that.
    i hope you also point out that its racist to hate me for the trans atlantic slave trade and is the same as hating all muslims for the 9/11 attacks..

also i already noted this stage of what shes doing now... very social.. very manipulative and clique building... this isnt asd.. its more npd and its the start of real bullying, but it doesnt work on me as it fuels me more as i live to fight this

• I don’t think it’s that - I think it’s more a case of not wanting to encourage him / give him an excuse for another rant. Personally I just reported his first post to you as abuse and let the moderator deal with it. Maybe if there was a dedicated thread / part of the community I might reply at more length - I did point out that race is a social and not a scientific construct.

• your bullying me due to my herritage... you keep saying im a bad person because of the trans atlantic slave trade... do your history, when that was happening my people were tossed down the mines to die! i come from a northern class mining town.. do your history, dont come here into this country with your hate filled posh privileged london based education and then spout all that hate at us... its londoners who are guilty and as you come from london and have benefited from the privilege of their fancy schools that means all the trans atlantic slave trade and evils of history is all on you.. my people suffered from you southerners just as much in the harrowing of the north lol

and you moved to wales? because wales is cheaper? .... do you know when rich londoners move to cheap places because they are cheaper.. that is called gentrification and makes it so the locals of that place cannot buy a property and become homeless?

check your privilege first before spouting off.