What scares you ?

To be aware of it is the scariest thing in the universe --- If it exists outside our perception.  Awareness that we are nothing compared to the size of the universe and our time of existence in this universe is less than the blink of a cosmic eye. Awareness that our senses are drastically limited to perceive the true nature of the universe. Awareness that any amount of scientific knowledge won’t be enough for us to differentiate if the universe is subjective or objective, that we're pre-programmed or we have a free will, that we are created or are we the  result of some random events (or experiment). For me this is my broad view.  At a more personal level what scares you.

Parents
  • These are your community members? WOW! As a community youre supposed to support. Feeling like a lone solider out here, but story of my life, Im reverting back to type i guess, which was not the idea of joining this forum. But i guess this forum is a reflection of society, so....

This one person.

We do support, all the time, as I did yesterday.

You aren't a lone soldier - we are here for you.

This forum isn't a reflection of society.

As you know, I challenged yesterday for his completely unnecessary aggression towards you.

He's individually caused all this trouble but this forum is made up of very many members.

We all have differing views on life.

I predicted you might not stay because of the awful 'welcome'.

It will be a great shame if you don't.

I personally would like to apologise for the conflict/insults that you have received as soon as you joined.

• your words mean more than you can know

• This particular person has led in the past to other threads being locked and I suspect this thread may end up being locked too.

I've been here a year and seen other conflict caused by them.

He is absolutely not indicative of the tone and level of caring and compassion present here every day.

You are very welcome here.

• No just conducted in the appropriate space

For better or worse this community has rules and if you don’t like the rules you are welcome to leave.

• ok so certain discussion and books shall be banned in society lmao
    i think we are heading towards 1930s germany on this but yeah you lot are the good side while this one single person standing against you all is the bad guy lol

• I said the discussion not discussion in general.

• a forum for discussion, is not the place for discussion?

ok im all ears, where is a place for discussion? 

Reply Children