Forum creative space

I thought it might be nice to share our creativity.

Anything really, photography, art, writing etc etc.

Thanks to Steven for partly inspiring this thread.

Please include a visual description with any images to aid those of us with sight impairment.

Thank you.

I'll start:

• I love this thread. You guys are so talented!

A sketch I did at 1am this morning when I couldn't sleep. I always feel so creative when my body refuses to rest. 

Pencil2️ 

• Thanks friend. I have trouble reading, and for me this is not only a good way for me to listen back to what I've written, but also it serves to help those who have similar problems to myself :)

I'm going to try catering for all masses if I can :) 

• Thank you for sharing with us! Honestly I prefer reading than listening, but I will find some time in the evening to listen to the chapter. I’m really curious!

• Hello all,

I've finished up a prototype audiobook clip of the novel, The Sweethearts: I Can Wait Forever, written by myself and voiced by "Paddington".

There is a preceding chapter, but this was the one I wanted to properly test out. To summarise: an eight year old Lily Taylor had left Ashdale twelve years prior to these events to Newcastle-Upon-Tyne owing to her father's change of work. It is now 1992, and certain events have persuaded her to return to her hometown and start afresh. That said, another factor had also fortified that reason to go back, her childhood friend Sviatoslav Vulpula, an autistic vulpire. How will it all go? Will Sviatoslav be elated? Or would time have turned too much for him to accept the past to return?

The MP3 file is on my Google Drive and the chapter lasts roughly 35-40 minutes. Fear not, it's been scanned with McAfee for anything bad. Please note, there are small bugs and some literacy and plot errors may have not been resolved, but it is a prototype after all :) Please let us know of what you think?

drive.google.com/.../view

• Zorro, attempting to perfect his mark.

Not quite there yet, is it, Zorro?

• Most kind of you. They are angels of their own dimensions, but united as one they're a devastating force to be reckoned with. The Galatrine Altar may be sacrificed at the end of it all, but it reincarnates as Princess Zantaroh, the daughter of Amanda and Sviatoslav, and born on Jadonia, making her the successor of the Alters' power, and ultimately a goddess. A story telling of her identity struggles, both through her ultimate existence, but in herself as a person. 

• Captivating story and picture masterpiece! 

• A revamp of one I did some time ago relating to the novel I have in the works. An sinister force has breached the Galatrine System, a universe that is broken up into three separate galaxies, and the Galatrine Alter at the heart of it all, is under threat. 

The guardians are needed in order to repel the invasion known as the Lupinarians, but only one is known. This changes when Jhade-Javayanah, princess of Jadonia located in one of the galaxies, ventures to the galaxy Earth is located and discovers Amanda Kane, the last surviving Lotorian of the doomed planet Lotoria in the second galaxy, has been adopted by the Eartherians, and has been anointed to weild the powers of her galaxy.

The search is on to find the third guardian which continues to elude them, all the while Jhade and Amanda start developing feelings and subsequently a relationship. Everything is almost doomed when Jhades' over-confidence scuppers the mission and gets Amanda's adopted-father Thomas Kane killed in the process. Things don't get much better for Jhade when she discovers that Thomas is the secret husband to her mother, and is in fact his daughter, further fuelling her anguish and sorrow.

After Kane's ghost helps the two to reconcile, they leap to the defence of the Galatrine System, but are easily outclassed without the third guardian to complete the unity. But when Lily Taylor, Amanda's best-friend puts herself in harms way to save her, she is granted the power of the Third Galatrine Guardian, completing the triangulation of power, and finally bringing an end to the Lupinarian empire.

Phew. 

• Beautiful stuff :) I do love the colours 

• I know that word play very well and it so often surprises me when others don’t get it because it always makes so much sense in my head!!!!!

Nice to meet you too.Vulcan

• PS....Nice to meet you MArt.....not sure I've said hi before.....so Hi.  I think I confuse many people, and often my word play only often plays out successfully in my own head.  Presume that I know what ever I am trying to do, but I don't recommend trying to "get it" all the time.  Madness and autism are not mutually exclusive!

• No.....I know.  Time is the only resource.

• Thanks

Light and Shade that’s me in a nutshell.

My, Tick Tock is not a reference to the App.

• Byte Dance is the company that owns Tic Toc.

We have a problem in the UK with tick bites in certain parts of the country.

I mished the two = welcome to the complicated and confusing world of Number's.

• I was looking for this thread today to post one picture and here it is! 

• Just, wow!

I'm looking at marts art and thinking how wonderfully "accessible" it is to me, then realise that just as I am feeling a bit connected, one of the posters who I do feel I have a working and pleasant understanding of posts "Tick - bite" and I'm back to being like the boy on the TV who says "what does that mean?"

• Tick - bite.  That would be my go-to.....although, to combine your idea and my go-to, I suppose we can compromise on Tick byte.

I like your light and shade.

• As Sure As Tick Follows Tock

Anyone fancy a Guinness?

• I'm glad you like it. But there's no need to fear with that one, I can assure you :) 

• Haha ok oh it hasn’t even came to my mind to google search the name! XD