Are politics aloud to be discussed openly or do mods sensor that topic to lol or are politics only aloud be discussed so long as your left or a liberal like most other social media sites. If so then this site can ******* [edited by moderator]

In a country where you have freedom speach I don't care to be sensored by mods I just find it ironic how we claim to think differently and that are autism does mean we're not all the same yet only the same opinions or same stories seem to be acceptable. Find this site some what hypercritcal at times. Also how come people are aloud to come in and preach religion to us yet were not aloud to discuss weather we don't believe in it or not and are reasons for why we don't. 

• And no I'm just saying we should be able to exspress ourselves and all beliefs should be concidered even none beleivers since a lot of us on the spectrum do not believe in relgion 

• What's hate got to do with  not believing in God and politics thus is why you can't have a rational discussion on this site. Because the vast majority of us skim read lack the ability to camcaucaniate too. Personally I don't vote or beleive in any religion as I dislike all relgion so by not singleing anything out how is hate if anything I'm more nutrual but nah everyone jumps to conclusions or doesn't try to understand I also question how someone can be autistic and beleive in a god too?

• And this is why this forum is a clearly a bad idea and doesn't work genuinely couldn't care less I'll go be autistic by myself cause cause forums are yet more cleeks of same minds think a like if one person is different or had its own mind set then clearly that person's opinions are not tolerated or there not one of us and maybe your right maybe I'm not one of you but I sure he'll no one thing and that's that I am autistic and I'm more than intitled to my own opinion.  Good riddance I guess. I'll stand on my own two feet. This forums just as trible as NTs are personally I see no difference.

• It is absurd to assert that making someone lose their job is 'basically murdering them', certainly in law, and also in logic. There are many steps between becoming unemployed and dying. I don't accept that allowing violent revenge is a good solution, because that would cause anarchy, which would be bad for everyone.

But more importantly, you haven't provided any example of someone losing their job and getting arrested for calling someone 'her' or 'sir'. I'm very confident that this hypothetical scenario is imaginary.

• Freedom is the ability to abide with the fundaments of nature and or the laws of society ~ which in the current context on this website of forums involves following the Community rules.

so to you freedom is to abide by some narrow laws and guidelines that some other human made? lol
    its as i thought, you dont know what freedom is. freedom is chaotic and uncaring and vast, if you had freedom youd probably not know what to do with it and then want to be dominated by a authoritarian lord again as a form of comfort for someone else to direct your destiny and make your life and rules for you again lol freedom just isnt for everyone, perhaps its better that way anyway as it is too chaotic for any form of society or good life to function. but we shouldnt misrepresent what it is by saying its something that its not. i guess govs have messed with the word freedom for so long to suit their propaganda that its no wonder people dont know what it is.

• if you make someone lose their job, they will lose their home their food source their life and probably die.... in that case, if you take action to make someone lose their job your basically murdering them and they very well have a call to vengeance against anyone that sets their life down a dead end.

• Ok so I just wrote that, website asks me to sign in,. Now the posts I had doubt about have reappeared.. I think this website is still having traffic issues

• I don’t understand why this post is still at the top of the list. It’s anxiety riddled and full of dislike. It should be deleted not prompted.. all it’s doing is causing chaos and doubt, paranoia when forum posts go missing.. 

• Do you have an example of someone losing their job and being arrested for calling someone 'her' or 'sir'? I'll be honest, I don't think that is happening.

Words aren't harmless, because they lead to actions.

Also, I don't support someone taking violent revenge, even if they've lost their job after a dispute. You surely can't be serious about that?

• you dont know what freedom is then lol

Freedom is the ability to abide with the fundaments of nature and or the laws of society ~ which in the current context on this website of forums involves following the Community rules.

the gov truly has done its work on you and made george orwel and aldus huxley proud.

Well as far as not falling for the double-blag of "All or nothing" / "Us and Them" foe-rationalisations ~ that was the hope of George Orwell in writing 1984 etcetera and Aldus Huxley in writing Brave New World etcetera. There is also the World of Null-A and the Pawns of Null-A books by A. E. van Vogt that do the same job, along with of course Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift, Gormenghast by Mervyn Peake, Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by Victor Fleming, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe and heap-loads of others too.

technically everything you can say is offensive to someone, hence your not allowed to say anything by your definition of freedom of speach and everyone must have their mouths sowed up at birth and have inserted a hole for a feeding and hydration tube. they must then be forced to a chair all day and forced to watch a tv programme 8 hours a day on what the government says is right or wrong and what they can or cant do and what they must think.

Consider perhaps the more original version:

The “Allegory of the Cave” occurs in the seventh book of The Republic.

Here, Plato asks us to visualise an underground cave, which has an opening leading towards the light. Inside, there are people who have been chained since childhood. They are positioned so they are facing away from the light. There is a low wall directly behind them, and behind that, there is a fire.

Along and above the low wall, men carry statues, animal figures, and other objects. Those in chains cannot see the objects behind them. They only see the shadows of themselves and the objects upon the wall they are facing.

The prisoners represent the majority of mankind. They only see shadows of reality and hear only echoes of the truth. Their world view is warped by passions and prejudices.

If, however, one of the prisoners was to escape and get used to the light, he would be able to see the objects which he previously knew as shadows. Yet he has not yet ascended to the world of pure reality.

With more perseverance, the prisoner will exit the cave and come into the sunlight. He will then see the world as it is, including clear objects and, lastly, the sun itself, which represents the Idea of the Good.

The other prisoners think he is ignorant and blind. They become hostile and do not want to leave the cave.

By Jacob Wilkins

https://historyofyesterday.com/the-meaning-behind-platos-cave-403011d240a9

Then see if you recognise how you obscure and misrepresent things with your own prejudicial shadow castings ~ as much as you have above and just below here:

so much for having deeps thoughts lol more like government sanctioned thoughts, that is your new name, governmentapprovedthought

As being in defence of Pickled Rick's offensively written and therefore as such deleted statements, for not as such having followed the fourth community rule:

Be nice to one another and enjoy chatting with others. We encourage conversation and respectful debate; please be aware that individuals may give opinions which are not shared by other members. Insulting posts or comments making personal jibes will not be tolerated.

• I'm excercising my freedom of speech... 

• WHO ARE YOU CALLING SENSITIVE!!!!!!!!

• If you want an actual internet fist fight, then bring your attitude to [removed by mod]

If you start your "I'd give you all compulsory vaccinations" schtick over there, you'd soon get your *&%% handed to you properly, in a way we just are not allowed to do here. Although the censor even applies over there, it's still a better place for "politics" than here, where there are sensitive types....   

• Lmao love your humour, I have a weird humour as well. Think I just found a new best friend Yum

• Can we all please make love and not war?

War? What is it good for? Absolutely nothing.

• The mods do a good job, here.

Political discussion here can have no useful outcome, unless it relates to political decision-making directly affecting autistic people.  

If you want to change political decision-making, then engage on politically orientated sites, which are visited by political decision-makers or influencers.  Or engage with decision-makers directly. 

On a site like this, it's just a lot of shouty hot air that will have no practical effect. 

Like getting hot under the collar about racism in football on a site dedicated to people who like railway modelling. Some of them will, probably, be interested in football, but it's not the most appropriate platform, is it?

• You do realise how confrontational these messages are dont you?  Sounds like these messages are your own personal issues, as none of them apply to anyone else as you probably dont know anyone on here personally to say that? I honestly get a lot out of this forum, even the little things that dont seem important, make a difference to someone.  This is an autistic forum, not a political forum.  You cant go calling people for not wanting to discuss that (well, you can but....you wont come across very well).  Maybe just use them sites or speak to your local politician and air your views?  I hope you are ok anyway.

• You having a go? Can't believe you said that. My third cousin's 2nd best friend has a white belt in judo, I'll have you know. Your opinion will mean nothing when Bazza comes over, puts down his pie, and belches in your face!

###

Full disclosure, this is my weird humour running away from me, just messing around!!!