Are politics aloud to be discussed openly or do mods sensor that topic to lol or are politics only aloud be discussed so long as your left or a liberal like most other social media sites. If so then this site can ******* [edited by moderator]

In a country where you have freedom speach I don't care to be sensored by mods I just find it ironic how we claim to think differently and that are autism does mean we're not all the same yet only the same opinions or same stories seem to be acceptable. Find this site some what hypercritcal at times. Also how come people are aloud to come in and preach religion to us yet were not aloud to discuss weather we don't believe in it or not and are reasons for why we don't. 

Parents
  • For example Freedom of speach I have the right to say god is a **** because there is no god or I think Starmer from the labor party is a comie maximast *** because hey guess what this isn't Russia

[edited by moderator]

• It seems like people misrepresent what "Freedom of Speech" actually means - It's not the ability to say whatever you want without consequence, it's being able to say it without legal consequence. I.e if you say something really offensive or speak out against the government, you will not (currently, anyway) end up prosecuted or in prison. It doesn't mean that people can't call you an A-Hole or that Mods can't remove comments if they feel it's against whatever guidelines they set out. 

I'm all for political discussion. My politics has changed massively due to conversations with a few particular individuals who challenged my existing beliefs and I realised that lots of the opinions and arguments that I had held (largely inherited from family and the media) didn't really stand up to scrutiny that well. I aprreciate that whilst a lot of those experiences were political debate 'done well', a lot of what happens online is not productive as people want to 'win' above all else. I think if conversations around politics went as far as asking people why they believed what they believed rather than just telling each other they are wrong we would realise that we probably have a lot of the same overall goals, even if we disagree (sometimes more than others) on how to get there.

• everyone accepts consequences..... but perhaps the people dishing out consequences also need to accept consequences, and if they think they can ruin peoples lives for saying something so minor, like calling someone a "her" instead of a "that" like they now want and then say the consequence to that is to try pursue them and have them lose their job and be arrested or fined for it.... then they must too accept the consequence for their aweful behaviour in that will cause the person of the life they ruined to perhaps take drastic violent action in return against them for that for ruining their life over essentially nothing.

if people over react to harmless words, then they must expect a equal over reaction in return too. both sides need to accept consequence. the people whining wanting to punish people for words must accept the consequence for that which may end up equally being too far just like they went too far and could have harmful results.

like if you say "good morning sir" and someone takes offence to being called "sir" and then calls you some "ist" word for it and makes you lose you job income and life for it, your not just gonna sit and take that, you will equally make them lose their life in retaliation wont you? see, those people too need to learn that the consequences are never ending, if you give someone overblown consequences for nothing, for a word, then they will give you overblown consequences in return too. eye for a eye forever you see, well you dont see because youd both be blind lol

• everyone accepts consequences..... but perhaps the people dishing out consequences also need to accept consequences, and if they think they can ruin peoples lives for saying something so minor, like calling someone a "her" instead of a "that" like they now want and then say the consequence to that is to try pursue them and have them lose their job and be arrested or fined for it.... then they must too accept the consequence for their aweful behaviour in that will cause the person of the life they ruined to perhaps take drastic violent action in return against them for that for ruining their life over essentially nothing.

if people over react to harmless words, then they must expect a equal over reaction in return too. both sides need to accept consequence. the people whining wanting to punish people for words must accept the consequence for that which may end up equally being too far just like they went too far and could have harmful results.

like if you say "good morning sir" and someone takes offence to being called "sir" and then calls you some "ist" word for it and makes you lose you job income and life for it, your not just gonna sit and take that, you will equally make them lose their life in retaliation wont you? see, those people too need to learn that the consequences are never ending, if you give someone overblown consequences for nothing, for a word, then they will give you overblown consequences in return too. eye for a eye forever you see, well you dont see because youd both be blind lol

Children
  • i missed the part where you said anything about any politician tbh lol
    mainly saying that if someone wants to make a person lose their job for something they say and claim thats consequence, then that person loses their job because of that cry baby and thus they will likely be set on a road to ruin and death and in their last days they will likely get revenge and cause harm to the person that did it, which would also be consequences and the people calling for consequences for words need to accept that their consequences also have consequences themselves. and sometimes the rolling of consequences never ends.

• In Russia maybe but not in the UK look how many people refer to Boris Johnson as a twat on social media on a daily bases. Your only offended cause I said it about starmer who your clearly a fan of if you find this offensive. I might Wana point out that starmer isn't even the priminister but hey I think Boris Johnson is a twat too along with the liberal democrats UKIP the SNP and the BNP there all twats cause there all politions. 

• It is absurd to assert that making someone lose their job is 'basically murdering them', certainly in law, and also in logic. There are many steps between becoming unemployed and dying. I don't accept that allowing violent revenge is a good solution, because that would cause anarchy, which would be bad for everyone.

But more importantly, you haven't provided any example of someone losing their job and getting arrested for calling someone 'her' or 'sir'. I'm very confident that this hypothetical scenario is imaginary.

• if you make someone lose their job, they will lose their home their food source their life and probably die.... in that case, if you take action to make someone lose their job your basically murdering them and they very well have a call to vengeance against anyone that sets their life down a dead end.

• Do you have an example of someone losing their job and being arrested for calling someone 'her' or 'sir'? I'll be honest, I don't think that is happening.

Words aren't harmless, because they lead to actions.

Also, I don't support someone taking violent revenge, even if they've lost their job after a dispute. You surely can't be serious about that?