Are politics aloud to be discussed openly or do mods sensor that topic to lol or are politics only aloud be discussed so long as your left or a liberal like most other social media sites. If so then this site can ******* [edited by moderator]

In a country where you have freedom speach I don't care to be sensored by mods I just find it ironic how we claim to think differently and that are autism does mean we're not all the same yet only the same opinions or same stories seem to be acceptable. Find this site some what hypercritcal at times. Also how come people are aloud to come in and preach religion to us yet were not aloud to discuss weather we don't believe in it or not and are reasons for why we don't. 

Parents
  • Generally online, religious and political topics cause a lot of arguments because most people are morons and can't accept someone else's opinion lmao . . . So said topics aren't allowed on certain sites.

• You having a go? Can't believe you said that. My third cousin's 2nd best friend has a white belt in judo, I'll have you know. Your opinion will mean nothing when Bazza comes over, puts down his pie, and belches in your face!

###

Full disclosure, this is my weird humour running away from me, just messing around!!!

• You having a go? Can't believe you said that. My third cousin's 2nd best friend has a white belt in judo, I'll have you know. Your opinion will mean nothing when Bazza comes over, puts down his pie, and belches in your face!

###

Full disclosure, this is my weird humour running away from me, just messing around!!!

Children