Aspergers is a horrid stinky thing

My comments - no wonder asperger people are not accepted. They are different. They get on peoples nerves, they dont fit in. THey dont deserve the good things of life. They should be locked out of sight. In fact they do that already  as
a) As little children, they try to join in socially at school. They get shunned. Then there is a particular classmate who take it on themselves to point out to others the difference.
b) With their difference, they are an embarrassment to their parents, who dont parade them in front of family and friends. Tey are constanlty told they cant do this, cant do that, shut up.
c) Teachers join in the fun.
d) As adults they go to work. Employers dont accept them into a job. If they do, they sack them for being shy or for being incapable
e) All that contributes to depression.
f) People change their demeanour after a few minutes towards them.
g) No job, loosing home or not having and now instead of sitting at the computer and playing lego, they are homeless. And quietly die away. Much cheaper than methods used by the *** to eliminate people who did not fit in with society.
And finally - whenever a bunch of neurotypical people get together, invisibly they bond, understand and get on. Its like duck to a water.
So asperger people are not welcome in society. Society is better without them
  • Certainly, it’s a big debate....

• I don't know but it is always the same think in my life when I want to communique with others. 

• Thank, I know Tiny house. In a past, I built it, because I lived in. Yesterday I met a homeless. She found an old caravan (bad condition) and she asked me to design her project with recycled materials.
    The first step for us and our project is to rent a land for long term. After, all will be possible.
  • my brother likes legos way more than me. im more into legos for  collecting. I built 2 brickheads & that is all i have right now but I might get more legos in the future. my bro is more of a builder

• Former Member
    Former Member over 2 years ago in reply to Aonghas

Society has been in decline for ages and people  it is getting so bad. i hope that people get kinder. it is good that you found your lovely wife. 

and God loves you both too, remember that. 

i really hope that things get better you need to have shelter and some comfort as do all human beings. 

• Sorry you feel that way. But I can vibe with you on most of what you said. I was not diagnosed until I was around 8 years old. I was a smart kid, but in the 1st grade 2 teachers(it was a class with 2 teachers) kicked me out of the class for my penmanship. It was an advanced class & because of those 2 dirt bags, I have not been in advanced classes since. I tried once, but I was too far behind. I had friends before who betrayed me & I feel bad about it towards this day. But the one thing I cannot agree with you on is the part about how we do not belong in society. Because without us, there would be no chaos. Without chaos, there´s no war. Without war, there is no point in peace. Without peace, what even is society?

• Former Member

Been like that myself, the important thing is to get a safe place to live. even try for a bedsit in a safe posher area as those are better. maybe one of the videos i have given you might give you an idea. look online for the cheaper places to live, enter in Zoopla and then filter it to the cheapest. 

i lived in a bedsit once it was safe enough. but I liked not having a television, but my radio was important. i hope that things get better for you. dont give up . 

• I got your message aonghas, but there is no reply button!? Why do they make everything so difficult?? Tired face

• Former Member

Okay, i live in social rented flat. what about one day aiming towards a caravan or tiny home, and if it is a small home in a van then you can live near that quiet place you long for. Here are some youtube links for inspiration plus a link to shelter it is a charity that will give you advice on homes and any issues that you have: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZFjW8VXlSY

tiny homes; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTRiH_rzDUw

some tiny made homes are bigger than my we studio flat. 

and Shelter the charity that will advice you and hopefully help you find a place to live : https://england.shelter.org.uk/

• Ok, Thanks, I try to send you a message.

• Merci Mykalpour votre Français.
    Lire et écrire en Anglais me demandent beaucoup de travail et de temps. C'est bon pour moi, mais c'est fatigant. Je fais peut-être une entorse au règlement en vous répondant en français. Mais cela me fait du bien.
    Comme vous pouvez le constater plus haut, je suis toujours avec ma femme. Elle est ma vie, son sens et sans elle m'a vie n'a plus aucun intérêt.
    Elle est Haut Potentiel et nous sommes pleinement en accord et en "fusion". Nous sommes des gens très simples, avec beaucoup de compétences diverses et d'expériences. Nous n'avons plus de lien avec nos familles respectives qui nous ont rejeté et fait beaucoup de mal. Nous n'avons personne sur qui se reposer à part nous-mêmes. Nous sommes des indépendants mais nous galérons beaucoup pour pas grand-chose. Nous comblons nos déficits avec nos réserves, mais sous peu elles seront vides!
    Nous avons beaucoup voyagé pour notre travail. Quand nous sommes arrivés en Angleterre en janvier 2017, l'énergie de ce pays nous a saisis et nous avons pleuré... de bonheur. C'est la première fois et le premier pays nous nous sentons chez nous.

Nous avons beaucoup voyagé pour notre travail. Quand nous sommes arrivés en Angleterre en janvier 2017, l'énergie de ce pays nous a saisi et nous avons pleuré... de bonheur. C'est la première fois et le premier pays où nous nous sentons chez nous. La culture anglaise nous correspond et son histoire nous parle. Comme partout, tout n'est pas idyllique, mais ici nous nous sentons à la maison.
    Depuis mon enfance je ne me suis jamais senti français de souche. Mes parents se sont opposés à tout ce qui pouvait être anglais. Pourquoi, je ne sais pas, c'est leur histoire et le silence est roi dans ma famille.
    Dites-moi si me lire en français est difficile pour vous.
    Merci, je vais essayer de moins m'excuser sur le forum et dans la vie. Une habitude liée à mon éducation et mes expériences.

• Be minimalist, we know very well.
    Several times in our lives we lost everything or we were separated from everything we had and we went away with just a suitcase and our laptop (indispensable for our work).
    Unlike many we have no telephone, no radio, no television, no stock, no alcool, no cigarettes, no medications, and our food is simple, basic, natural and mostly raw.
    So we’re a very bad consumer.
    We have been homeless before. So we have a long experience on this subject.
    Nowadays, the most difficult is to find a place.

• Thank you Zara, yes I live in UK, all we have is in UK. And we dare to believe that soon we will obtain our British nationality.
    I do not know what Shelter is.
    But certainly we are not a priority, we are immigrants and many make me understand it well, even if my DNA is English at more than 60%, my passport and my language betray me every day.
    And I am not talking about being autistic.

Living in social housing for us is a sign of madness and death: too much noise, smell, movement.
    We would like to find to rent a land, an abandoned haunted house, a ruin, a cave.
    In short, a quiet place, and and far enough from the neighbours.
    We need to touch the earth, breath the nature.

• I don’t know anyone from the press and I don’t know how to ask (ah, social relations).
    Furthermore  I don’t trust the press. There were often articles about me and my work, but the press always changes the truth and at the end of the story I found myself alone and with many enemies. Okay, it was in France, not the UK.
    Write my life and my experiences. My life is special and very filled. Front a white paper I have no idea. I need to have a precise stimulus or a question to speak or write.

• Thank you, Zara, for your support.
    Everything is a matter of energy and at the moment the period is particularly hard for everyone, it is a fact.
    I am a believer, but my faith is not that of this world, I know the question and the issues well: I studied theology at the university for 6 years in addition to my studies in science (maths, astronomy, astrophysics,...)
    My wife and I have a small business, but we’re still in deficit. We don't really know how to sell our skills and our knowledge. 
    My wife is High Potential and I am Asperger. We always give a lot to others, almost everything, but we receive rarely in return. Today we are tired, exhausted.

In my past people have often compared me to Jesus Christ because I have been humiliation, violence, harassment, incomprehension. I have been clinically dead three times, and yet I’m still alive.
    With my wife, through our knowledge and techniques, we have healed many people (AIDS, cancer, sclerosis....).
    We work in the shadows, in the discretion, people call upon us when their cause is desperate, when all possibilities seem to have been used. In short, we clean up the "***" of others. We have moral and heart nobility but as many say: it does not pay the bills!

I was born into a military family that cultivates secrecy, appearances, order and submission. Not true love.
    I was married for 18 years to a woman who fell into the Christian religion. For her, as an astrophysicist and neuroscience researcher I was a heretic, the devil, the incarnation of Satan. She tried to kill me. I had three children raised by her who refused to contact me since several years.

The only love I receive is that of my wife and that I can give her. That is a fact.
    For the rest, people love us only for what we bring them. But, this is not love.

• Former Member

also when I was having a rubbish time I watched the documentary called the minimalists it was brilliant and I although I am not a total minimalist it somehow helped me reassess things. 

• Former Member

if your in the UK please contact Shelter to help you with a place to live 

• I would love a friend... and I don't really have any. Will you message me? I don't have your academic credentials though Wink I'm happy to talk, I am very hyper-organised and can maybe help you with dealing with some of the issues you have? 

• Former Member

have you thought about going to the press to tell your story? to speak out for yourself and autistics, you can even maybe be able to communicate through typing if you feel that speaking is problematic.