Aspergers is a horrid stinky thing

My comments - no wonder asperger people are not accepted. They are different. They get on peoples nerves, they dont fit in. THey dont deserve the good things of life. They should be locked out of sight. In fact they do that already  as
a) As little children, they try to join in socially at school. They get shunned. Then there is a particular classmate who take it on themselves to point out to others the difference.
b) With their difference, they are an embarrassment to their parents, who dont parade them in front of family and friends. Tey are constanlty told they cant do this, cant do that, shut up.
c) Teachers join in the fun.
d) As adults they go to work. Employers dont accept them into a job. If they do, they sack them for being shy or for being incapable
e) All that contributes to depression.
f) People change their demeanour after a few minutes towards them.
g) No job, loosing home or not having and now instead of sitting at the computer and playing lego, they are homeless. And quietly die away. Much cheaper than methods used by the *** to eliminate people who did not fit in with society.
And finally - whenever a bunch of neurotypical people get together, invisibly they bond, understand and get on. Its like duck to a water.
So asperger people are not welcome in society. Society is better without them
Parents
  • Sorry you feel that way. But I can vibe with you on most of what you said. I was not diagnosed until I was around 8 years old. I was a smart kid, but in the 1st grade 2 teachers(it was a class with 2 teachers) kicked me out of the class for my penmanship. It was an advanced class & because of those 2 dirt bags, I have not been in advanced classes since. I tried once, but I was too far behind. I had friends before who betrayed me & I feel bad about it towards this day. But the one thing I cannot agree with you on is the part about how we do not belong in society. Because without us, there would be no chaos. Without chaos, there´s no war. Without war, there is no point in peace. Without peace, what even is society?

• Certainly, it’s a big debate....

Reply Children
No Data