GB News (New British News Network)

*Precision I have no political affiliation. I subscribe to no political dogma or movement. I have highlighted this new news channel as a much needed antidote to the partisan news we are currently subjected to. Will it be free from bias? No, but at least we all get to see the extremes of both sides of the political divide. I get my news from an entirely independant team  who are committed to delivering non-partisan, professional journalism. Breaking Points with Krystal and Saagar. It's a fearless anti-establishment Youtube show and podcast with contributors from across the political divide. Their aim is to cut through the media bias. Breaking Points Non-Partisan News & Analysis Precision*

Britain's got a new TV network. The new British network has vowed to fight "cancel culture" and reflect voices not heard in the partisan mainstream media and state-controlled BBC. A spokesperson for GB News said its aim was to "puncture the pomposity of our elites in politics, business, media and academia and expose their growing promotion of cancel culture for the threat to free speech and democracy that it is". 

Cancel Culture is the term given to left-wing and left-leaning attempts at suppressing of free expression and political diversity by permanently shaming and ostracising individuals who threaten their political and social orthodoxy. 

Parents
  • I also wish they'd stop making reference to GB and the flag in the course of all their BS. My Grandfather was buried in the flag for fighting for this country, men like Neil and Boris Johnson co-opt it, and in the process dishonour it. It used to  be a synbol of the stand against oppression and fascism, not for it. 

m.youtube.com/watch

• At least they're not burning the beautiful flag... which is the favourite activity of the radical left.

• Yeah, whereas the right carry that flag with pride. And make Nazi salutes and have white pride tattoos and completely miss the point. Their heroes fought against people like them. 

You might be interested in the article on Nazi propaganda on Wikipedia, how the *** realised that the majority of the population is not intelligent, not capable of forming a cohesive political position but who, provided with easy to remember and regurgitate slogans (think 'Brexit Means Brexit, Build Back Better etc) they can be given an 'opinion' in place of an informed argument, and won't care whether what they are saying is true or not, only that it's their OPINION and if you tell them they're wrong, you're inhibiting their 'freedom of speech' and take offense, double down on their belief rather than acknowledge that they may be wrong. 

An example would be immigration. The right bang on about people coming over here, taking our benefits and abusing our health service. I disagree with that. But, rather than just assume I was right I looked up the facts, and found that, actually, the NHS relies heavily on immigration to provide medical staff and auxillary staff and that it will be MORE reliant on immigration, going forward. Immigrants also use the service less than British-born people. Do they talk about those facts on GB News when they're ranting about the banana boat men or whatever? 

• It's only stressful if you think yours or any other commenters opinion matters a fig in the great scheme of things, which is rarely the case.

Once you realise that fundamental truth, then it's just a game, or an education, or on one's more evil days, somewhere to go and pick an argument with zero consequences.

I like to advise people who are talking about violent rebellion how totally outgunned they are by the super organised well armed people who "govern" us, and propose alternative strategies of assymettric warfare where one does have a snowball in hells chances of actually beating the system, without setting fire to other peoples businesses, or shooting people who apart from their tragically misinformed politics are really just poorschlubs like ourselves.

And example being, if you MUST go and protest in the streets, then you KNOW they'll send out the bobbies in their riot gear, you KNOW they will attack you eventually, so instead of trying to wound them with bricks and petrol bombs, just retreat, emptying a large bag of small spherical objects such as children's marbles on the floor as you do so. Then enjoy the resultant spectacle....

IF the *** gets real and they park a tank at the end of your street, or indeed any other form of mechanical oppression, team one mounts a distraction at the front whilst team two creeps up behind and fills the exhaust with expanding builders foam. The cost to them of recovering that vehicle and it's now helpless crew, then  replacing the exhaust is ENORMOUS compared to the expenditure on a tin of expanding foam.

You attack the mechanisms of oppression, not the idiots who picked the wrong side.

Assymetric warfare waged with kindness and respect to the people is the only way to both win and not have the losers consumed with hatred because your side killed their uncle/father/brother etc. It's also way harder for the opposition to paint you as evil, giving you the moral high ground in the propaganda war. It's notable that the IRA blew up pubs and shot people for decades with no real effect, (apart from producing widows and orphans) but the day they blew up the financial district in London  suddenly the government got mighty keen on negotiating a settlement...

But sadly most people would rather get angry and throw bricks and burn each others cars, than really "take it to the man"... 

• sounds stressful. the only time politics is worth debating is when the other side brings a debate with them and not just deflections and asking the same question over that they themselves have no answer to when you use it back on them lol

if the remain side had any argument or debate worth debating, theyd have used it in the referendum and won people over with it. they didnt have any debate though aside from slander and name calling. and now all they have is tears and deflections and hollow questions that have been answered many times over.

at this time, the remain side of this argument is no longer a debate side but instead some form of theocratic brick wall.

• sounds stressful. the only time politics is worth debating is when the other side brings a debate with them and not just deflections and asking the same question over that they themselves have no answer to when you use it back on them lol

if the remain side had any argument or debate worth debating, theyd have used it in the referendum and won people over with it. they didnt have any debate though aside from slander and name calling. and now all they have is tears and deflections and hollow questions that have been answered many times over.

at this time, the remain side of this argument is no longer a debate side but instead some form of theocratic brick wall.

Children
  • It's only stressful if you think yours or any other commenters opinion matters a fig in the great scheme of things, which is rarely the case.

Once you realise that fundamental truth, then it's just a game, or an education, or on one's more evil days, somewhere to go and pick an argument with zero consequences.

I like to advise people who are talking about violent rebellion how totally outgunned they are by the super organised well armed people who "govern" us, and propose alternative strategies of assymettric warfare where one does have a snowball in hells chances of actually beating the system, without setting fire to other peoples businesses, or shooting people who apart from their tragically misinformed politics are really just poorschlubs like ourselves.

And example being, if you MUST go and protest in the streets, then you KNOW they'll send out the bobbies in their riot gear, you KNOW they will attack you eventually, so instead of trying to wound them with bricks and petrol bombs, just retreat, emptying a large bag of small spherical objects such as children's marbles on the floor as you do so. Then enjoy the resultant spectacle....

IF the *** gets real and they park a tank at the end of your street, or indeed any other form of mechanical oppression, team one mounts a distraction at the front whilst team two creeps up behind and fills the exhaust with expanding builders foam. The cost to them of recovering that vehicle and it's now helpless crew, then  replacing the exhaust is ENORMOUS compared to the expenditure on a tin of expanding foam.

You attack the mechanisms of oppression, not the idiots who picked the wrong side.

Assymetric warfare waged with kindness and respect to the people is the only way to both win and not have the losers consumed with hatred because your side killed their uncle/father/brother etc. It's also way harder for the opposition to paint you as evil, giving you the moral high ground in the propaganda war. It's notable that the IRA blew up pubs and shot people for decades with no real effect, (apart from producing widows and orphans) but the day they blew up the financial district in London  suddenly the government got mighty keen on negotiating a settlement...

But sadly most people would rather get angry and throw bricks and burn each others cars, than really "take it to the man"...