GB News (New British News Network)

*Precision I have no political affiliation. I subscribe to no political dogma or movement. I have highlighted this new news channel as a much needed antidote to the partisan news we are currently subjected to. Will it be free from bias? No, but at least we all get to see the extremes of both sides of the political divide. I get my news from an entirely independant team  who are committed to delivering non-partisan, professional journalism. Breaking Points with Krystal and Saagar. It's a fearless anti-establishment Youtube show and podcast with contributors from across the political divide. Their aim is to cut through the media bias. Breaking Points Non-Partisan News & Analysis Precision*

Britain's got a new TV network. The new British network has vowed to fight "cancel culture" and reflect voices not heard in the partisan mainstream media and state-controlled BBC. A spokesperson for GB News said its aim was to "puncture the pomposity of our elites in politics, business, media and academia and expose their growing promotion of cancel culture for the threat to free speech and democracy that it is". 

Cancel Culture is the term given to left-wing and left-leaning attempts at suppressing of free expression and political diversity by permanently shaming and ostracising individuals who threaten their political and social orthodoxy. 

Parents
  • I also wish they'd stop making reference to GB and the flag in the course of all their BS. My Grandfather was buried in the flag for fighting for this country, men like Neil and Boris Johnson co-opt it, and in the process dishonour it. It used to  be a synbol of the stand against oppression and fascism, not for it. 

m.youtube.com/watch

• At least they're not burning the beautiful flag... which is the favourite activity of the radical left.

• Yeah, whereas the right carry that flag with pride. And make Nazi salutes and have white pride tattoos and completely miss the point. Their heroes fought against people like them. 

You might be interested in the article on Nazi propaganda on Wikipedia, how the *** realised that the majority of the population is not intelligent, not capable of forming a cohesive political position but who, provided with easy to remember and regurgitate slogans (think 'Brexit Means Brexit, Build Back Better etc) they can be given an 'opinion' in place of an informed argument, and won't care whether what they are saying is true or not, only that it's their OPINION and if you tell them they're wrong, you're inhibiting their 'freedom of speech' and take offense, double down on their belief rather than acknowledge that they may be wrong. 

An example would be immigration. The right bang on about people coming over here, taking our benefits and abusing our health service. I disagree with that. But, rather than just assume I was right I looked up the facts, and found that, actually, the NHS relies heavily on immigration to provide medical staff and auxillary staff and that it will be MORE reliant on immigration, going forward. Immigrants also use the service less than British-born people. Do they talk about those facts on GB News when they're ranting about the banana boat men or whatever? 

Reply Children
No Data