• I usually get as far away from anybody else as I can and end up in floods of tears, was doing this a lot up until about a month ago thankfully feeling better but like eccentric said its usually NT senior managers to blame...

• I have had many meltdowns in Work - the bullying manager has verbally reprimanded me each time it has happened.

Feel - head is a mess of contradictions, ambiguity from what they say, office background "noise generators", communicating that I need help with what they want me to do and they do not listen.  Endless criticism/condescension such that everything I do is wrong.  I cannot focus, cannot concentrate and am in dreamland with my music on my earphones blocking everything out.

My only way to stop them is to get away from the cauldron/fire/volcano to calm down, address my head but even then (Sickness Procedure cannot help), they will not recognised anything until I am diagnosed, and it adds to the feeling that I am being forced out of the company (after 18 years I hasten to add)

The negative thoughts can trigger them because of the bullying (It is my "wrong" perceptions and I have to do it, I have to change, it is all up to me) and complete lack of support.  In the office everyone is head down, not speaking up whilst I am up on the roof completely naked in the spotlights.

• For me, Stress and overload in general, whether its from sensory overload, social overload, too much change or whatever. For me i dont have many full on meltdowns any more and when i do its usually because of a build up of any and all of those things. The final trigger can be very small though so it could look like thats what the main cause was? Yes, for me negative thoughts could certainly contribute or be the final straw. The last one i had the final trigger was very much in that category, though i will say it was very much boss induced negative thoughts!

For me i end up crying uncontrollably, and feeling a huge kind of pressure i guess that needs letting out which often means punching or throwing stuff, but im in control enough  (though not of the crying) to generally make sure its soft stuff that gets hit and thrown. 

Once its gone beyond a certain point the best i can do is put it off a bit so im not in public (usually, though possibly not totally in the case of the last boss-induced one. Ooops!). I havent got to the point where i can control things enough so that they never happen - its a balance for me between pushing myself enough but not too much. Havent quite got that right yet.