Parents
  • I have had many meltdowns in Work - the bullying manager has verbally reprimanded me each time it has happened.

Feel - head is a mess of contradictions, ambiguity from what they say, office background "noise generators", communicating that I need help with what they want me to do and they do not listen.  Endless criticism/condescension such that everything I do is wrong.  I cannot focus, cannot concentrate and am in dreamland with my music on my earphones blocking everything out.

My only way to stop them is to get away from the cauldron/fire/volcano to calm down, address my head but even then (Sickness Procedure cannot help), they will not recognised anything until I am diagnosed, and it adds to the feeling that I am being forced out of the company (after 18 years I hasten to add)

The negative thoughts can trigger them because of the bullying (It is my "wrong" perceptions and I have to do it, I have to change, it is all up to me) and complete lack of support.  In the office everyone is head down, not speaking up whilst I am up on the roof completely naked in the spotlights.

• I have had many meltdowns in Work - the bullying manager has verbally reprimanded me each time it has happened.

Feel - head is a mess of contradictions, ambiguity from what they say, office background "noise generators", communicating that I need help with what they want me to do and they do not listen.  Endless criticism/condescension such that everything I do is wrong.  I cannot focus, cannot concentrate and am in dreamland with my music on my earphones blocking everything out.

My only way to stop them is to get away from the cauldron/fire/volcano to calm down, address my head but even then (Sickness Procedure cannot help), they will not recognised anything until I am diagnosed, and it adds to the feeling that I am being forced out of the company (after 18 years I hasten to add)

The negative thoughts can trigger them because of the bullying (It is my "wrong" perceptions and I have to do it, I have to change, it is all up to me) and complete lack of support.  In the office everyone is head down, not speaking up whilst I am up on the roof completely naked in the spotlights.

Children