Goodnight, and Good Luck

Exactly what it says...

• I have some Valium I can send you - though I might need it myself tomorrow for detox.  Bless you.  Bless all you folks.  I love you all.  I didn't mean to create panic.  I'm just in such a bad place that I don't know what to do.

What didn't help was I posted this on an 'Aspie Support' site on Facebook - and got called a 'moron' for prefixing a trigger warning.  I thought this was a reasonable courtesy, but apparently not.  So, I reported the name-caller to an admin - who responded by saying I was being 'over-dramatic'.  Honestly...if Aspies can't be decent to one another, then what hope is there?

• Not me.. but the ND army.... ! You have a whole team behind you! 

• I’m also on my second bottle... so you might owe me a liver as well :) 

• Tom ... your message is a great relief! You owe me some hair dye and Valium.. x

• Tom it really is hard to reach out for help, I become overwhelmed if someone does something kind for me without my asking, hang on tight my friend, together we will get you through this glitch, take care and let me know how tomorrow goes,  ()

• This is truly my lowest point.  You people are all I've got.  Thank you for being there, from the bottom of my heart. xxx

• I'm so sorry folks.  I didn't know what I was doing.  I was so drunk.

I went to an AA meeting, which didn't really help, but it stopped me from drinking for 2 hours.  I've drunk so much over the last couple of days that I can't even think straight any more.  I'm due to go back to work on Tuesday, and I'm freaking out.  Can't face the narcissist.  Can't face the exhausting responsibility.  I need to go to my GP tomorrow, and I promise I will.  I know now that I need help.  I've drunk two bottles of wine today because of the anxiety, and now I'm still drinking.  I can't go on like this.  I broke down in tears at the meeting.  I want to live.  But, at the same time, I hate my life.

Please... don't worry. I'll go to bed now and call my surgery in the morning.  If it means going sick from work, it does.

Thank you all for your concerns.  I assure you all I'm not attention-seeking.  My head is simply in a complete mess.

I'm so grateful to you all.  Ellie... thank you xxx

• Tom,,,,we need you here, we all contribute in our own way, you contribute so much, you work so hard to look after so many, let now be the time you reach out and allow others to help and support you, bloody hard as an aspie asking for help, I should know!

take care my friend catch you soon. ()

• Been off forum for the weekend and come back to this. Eek.
    Hope he's ok, echoing Lonewarrior, also thanks for keeping everyone in the loop Ellie. x 

• Thank you Ellie, only just came on, I really hope he is ok. You did everything and more to help him. 

I for one look forward to hearing from him when he is ready to talk.

A big thank you to All those that helped both here and no doubt behind the scenes.

()

• Dear All

Phone call made to check on how he is. Try not to worry people x

bless you all and thank you for coming on board to support. It means a great great deal x

• Cats can't take care of themselves

• I am also very worried about you Tom.   You have made similar posts in the past, so Tom I hope this is also more a case of thinking out loud than turning your thoughts in reality.

I have replied to your other post on your alcohol problem which I believe is the root of your thinking, which no doubt appears perfectly rational to you.  So please Tom seek help.  Besides anything else I would miss your words of wisdom.  You are well thought of on this forum.  And stick with the help however much you may think it is of no use.  Sometimes we have to really force ourselves to keep on with counselling and other forms of help.  I know it can be embarrassing and seem of no use, but you need support of proper services , it is too big a problem to deal with on your own.

Take care and look after yourself.

• Sorry I was  not  here when this started today

Tom if you are there and just don't want to talk please send one of us some sort of message.

• Yes... thank you x

• Not yet.. network latency and all. Thank you for being here. I hope you’re ok x 

• Ellie please let me know you have my message

• I'm sorry to say that these sort of things hit all my AS buttons - I have no idea how I feel - will you be ok?

• indeed. Now, are you ok?